• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
88 is the number, the number is 88

I missed by ONE number :angry:

Another one of our own, Mr.

ALostTexan

Congratulations Steven!!!

Three out of the last four winners have been CPer's :thumbs:

Congrats Steven.

Now to see what kind of rockets I have left. :sign:

Man, this has been a really, really bad 2 weeks for me. I lost my girlfriend, who meant the world to me, last week. We have had some really rocky times, and although I know that we could have worked it all out, she has finally given up....

But winning this really does brighten my day. I was about ready to drop out of CigarPool, and I am really glad that I didn't.

For the CP'ers out there, here is my addy, and note that it is a different address than a few months ago. Thanks again, guys, for all the kind words in winning......

Steven May
84 Georgetown Drive
Columbus, OH 43214

Congrats Bro!!! :thumbs:

Gonna have to get togather for the winnings hand off and alittle hurf time :D

Oh, oh,

I just got the email from CigarPool with your old address, will the Post Office forward packages to you? I sent mine out this morning to the old address.

Congrats Steven.......................

I never have gotten a winning email notification from cigarpool ??? Once I got a reminder to log my sendings, but thats it... nothing else ever. :(

I always go in manually and get the winners address and # :angry:

Tuesday night at BW3's in Lancaster :thumbs: .........Got a BIG bag of beetle infested Lone Wolfs for the big win pay off :0 :p :sneaky:

See ya when I see ya :D

geldor1 said:
Just lookin out fer ya DDD. ;)

Sent the admin an e-mail over at the pool listing some members that haven't registered or mailed out packages. I must have too much time on my hands to be looing all this stuff up and keeping a list.

Here's what I sent them.

'Since the next drawing is only 2 days away, just looking out for the next winner. :)

David Snider, 45 & 75 - Hasn't registered on 3-10, 2-25 & 1-28. Package doesn't show as received on 2-11.

Peter Rickel, 31 - Hasn't registered on 3-10, 2-25 & 2-11.

Doug Manz, 18 - hasn't registered on 3-10 & 2-25. Looks like a pattern, also didn't register 12-31, 12-17 & 11-19.

You have a great site and are doing a great job.

John Gibeau
#21 & #80'
I see the same 3 people haven't registered their smokes for Frank on 3-24.

This makes 3, 4 or 5 drawings that these guys haven't sent smokes. :angry:

If anyone else wants to sent the admin a 'nice' e-mail asking for better players to replace the deadbeats so the winners will get their smokes, go right ahead.

Hi John,
Thanks for the heads up - we went through & removed some people & sent
out warnings to a couple of others. We do this every month or so - thx &
good luck in the next draw!!!
Michael & Patty
== CigarPool ==
http://www.cigarpool.com

The whole waiting list is now in the pool. Maybe this may up the number of players that actually send out their sticks.

AND BigSlimJunior got another number so we are now up to 34 :thumbs:

Failure to deliver a cigar to a winner on two occasions will put your CigarPool membership at risk and your number may be made available to someone else.

It's good to see that this is now being taken more seriously than in the past.

Please understand that the rules are in place so that everyone has a good time participating. It is no fun to expect 100 cigars and never get them!

Amen to this.

I'm sure it's hard to keep on track of who the people are who don't send cigars as this changes just about every month but the best solution is to make the administrator aware of these situations as soon as you recognize them so he can follow up with the offenders.

At any given time 80% to 90% of the participants play by the rules but those who don't make it unfair to those who do.

You and me both.

Oh Duane, between us CPer's if the first number is an EIGHT, there's a 7 out of ten chance one of us wins as we have all the numbers in the 80's except 83, 84 & 85. :thumbs:

Gotta love the '80's :D he says as he sits here listening to the 1980's rock video special on VH1's Classic Rock Videos ;) Good years for Jaguars too! (see my profile)

Congrats Steve, it's always good to see one of our own win versus some one we really don't know. Hopefully, It'll be the next time though (02 or 15)..... :D :thumbs: :p

A box will be comin at ya this week brother. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Don't forget to register as the next drawing is tomorrow.

There are still a few of us and their Dad who haven't registered. ;) ;)

man!

keep on forgetting to register!

hey Bro, 2 ISOM Boli PC's and a Fonseca mit zeder went out yesterday enjoy!

:thumbs:

Looks like the winner this week is 09.

I'm really amazed by the number of people who have just sent their sticks for the last lotto... this week's winner included. How hard is it to send a few cigars? :angry: Not to mention all the asses who haven't bothered to send or register as well. :angry: :angry:

Great, I woke up PO'd. I hope my day gets better.

09 is another one of the guys at WebbMason!!

Congratulations! We'll get a CPer next time around ;)

There are 11 numbers that haven't registered yet.

Out of those, 4 have been kicked out of or left the pool.
#31 - Peter Rickett
#45 & 74 - David Snider
#76 - Mark Harrington, who won on 1-14 so he should have plenty of sticks to send out.

#18 - Doug Manz hasn't registered in the last 4 drawings. So I asked the question on the message board at The Pool, 'why is he still in?'.

Just wanted to let y'all know I am dropping out, I have 2 numbers, 93 and 75. Looks like Nic Templeton (nic?) is the only person on the waiting list.

See if you can get another Cper to get on the WL so the balance is kept!

Status
Not open for further replies.