• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2020 Season

Probably not much from the zeke owner either...but at least he is still playing.
Running backs have been so bad, that he's at least in the RB1 category I think. Definitely not what they were expecting though.

What a match. @modo22 there is no way I should’ve won that game. That was sheer bad luck. That’s the smallest margin of victory I’ve ever won by and I had no business winning.

Attachments

• F06302DA-9F29-45E7-BD54-862423BE11B5.png
    F06302DA-9F29-45E7-BD54-862423BE11B5.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 3
What a match. @modo22 there is no way I should’ve won that game. That was sheer bad luck. That’s the smallest margin of victory I’ve ever won by and I had no business winning.
Yea, it was not a fun way to go to bed...but its been that way most the year, you just can't rely on Brady like you used to be able to. I still have nightmares about @Tall Paul and his "autopick" computer drafting Josh Allen just before me...Threw off my whole draft :p
Regardless, good game Brian, I hope I see you in the playoffs (if I can even make them)!!

BUT MORE importantly, Gary @ironpeddler got his FIRST WIN this week!!!! Congrats Gary!!!! ;)😆

**Gents, check your lineups with the issues surrounding Baltimore and Pitt. If they don't announce the game canceled before Noon (CST) tomorrow and you want to roll with a player from one of those teams, you can name a back up on your bench if they do end up canceling that game due to covid.**

Please do so through our PM.

Lol, check this out. This is my local league. I had the number 1,2,&4 fantasy performers so far Henry, Hill, Fuller.

F7756BF1-E7E5-4EE6-9F79-20BB6A9B60E3.jpeg

No come back to that Paul?
Do the playoffs start next week? I haven't been paying that much attention since I'm in 2nd to last place! This season has been so frustrating with my first 3 picks playing a combine 6 games or so. At least all of my other teams are doing well.

Do the playoffs start next week? I haven't been paying that much attention since I'm in 2nd to last place! This season has been so frustrating with my first 3 picks playing a combine 6 games or so. At least all of my other teams are doing well.
In this yahoo league; Our playoffs start week 14. Technically I think you are out of it. In week 13, if you win, and myself/Brian/Chester lose, then we would all be tied at 6-7 for the final 2 playoff spots, but you are way down on tie-breaker (points for)...thats where it sucks that your top 3 picks being hurt so much!!