• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Everyday, not just Opening Day

And all of Detroit baseball rejoices!!!

Then we start to think..who is the replacement?

I'm too far away from Amarillo to get a decent signal. Or I was back in analog days, haven't tried one since the switch to digital.
How far? I'm out in the middle of nowhere, and mine works great.

55 miles or so. I bought the 2nd to largest antenna RS had back then, but putting that on a 20ft pole on top of the garage got it right in line with the power lines in the alley. I could get snowy reception, I fought with it for a few years until an ice storm took it down, never replaced it. Then a few years later, DTV finally started carrying the Amarillo stations. Looks like that era is now over.

55 miles or so. I bought the 2nd to largest antenna RS had back then, but putting that on a 20ft pole on top of the garage got it right in line with the power lines in the alley. I could get snowy reception, I fought with it for a few years until an ice storm took it down, never replaced it. Then a few years later, DTV finally started carrying the Amarillo stations. Looks like that era is now over.
Yeah, you're a little further than me, I'm about 40 miles out from Helena. Might be worth another shot though, depending on how many years it's been.

I ain't too worried about it, I haven't watched a single MLB game all year, just thought I'd flip over to it last night. I didn't even realize the Fox affiliate was off until then.