• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I love this one. I hafta think Banjo has the same thoughts. He’s been to KC, Wichita, Ozarks, and Topeka(all for work) and he does well. I’ll leave a shirt or something on the bed, the first day, and he’s good as gold. We travel well together.
Thanks for posting.

Floyd T
Enzo is great traveling and with hotels, as well. He sleeps on the bed with us, so if we go somewhere and have to leave him in the room, he doesn't move from the bed at all while we are gone. We bring a little nanny cam with us (when we remember), and we've never seen him set a paw off the bed.

We ended up cancelling that real estate appointment in Belgium for today. I am putting this in the Happy Thread, because it more than likely would have been a bad, bad decision had we gone through with it...

Went back to Mount Adam’s! Met my son in Randolph NH on Thursday. The Randolph Mountain Club maintains two cabins and two Lean-to’s on the north elevation of the Presidential range of the NH White Mountains. Due to COVID they have no caretaker this year so the cabins are closed but the Lean-to’s are first come first serve. The summer camp my son work at this summer got out on Wednesday so he had no problem meeting me but I wasn’t sure I could get up there before dark so we planned on stealth camping somewhere near the base. After a lot of speeding I did get there early enough to hustle up to the Log Cabin. We arrived…..I should say “I” because he was waiting 20 minutes, just before the sun set. We hit the summit of Adam’s at about 11am on Friday so he continued on and went up Madison also. You can see Madison in the background of the photo below. I went back to Thunder Junction and read my book for about two hours waiting for him. There’s no way I could have done an addition 4 mile without serious risk of injury. Once we met up again we went down and had dinner on the deck of Crag Camp over looking Kings Ravine and then back to the Log Cabin for the night. Hiked out Saturday morning and drove the 5 hours back to Ct. My son also came back home to see his mom which makes the trip a happy one for her too.
4A58C694-EB82-4E70-BEAA-34800D0C3B6F.jpeg3EEEA3E6-4B05-48C9-9892-235C31FEE221.jpegDE242553-E47E-4175-87B9-087C94BED299.jpeg1BDC516D-2DD9-4C55-8A86-EDAC1ABFF539.jpeg

Last edited:
Well...................I didn't play well this year so I finished 5th in the individual standings but my team-mate and I limpid into 3rd for the team standings and that paid $1145 which paid for the weekend so I AM HAPPY!

Perseid meteor shower peaks pre-dawn hours of August 12, FWIW. I think it actually peaks during daylight here, so the hours before dawn would be best.