• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Four wheelers are illegal for the use of hunting. And I would NEVER do anything illegal!
Really.. I've never hunted a day in my life. But it would sound fair to use it to pull a dead body, as if makes it way easier to handle..... Not speaking from experience.

Really.. I've never hunted a day in my life. But it would sound fair to use it to pull a dead body, as if makes it way easier to handle..... Not speaking from experience.
Not in Pa. I could see it being annoying to other hunters and possibly dangerous. But, more importantly, you could not have gotten an ATV to the deer. It was in a clearcut which was littered with downed trees.

I hooked John up to my dragging harness and carried his gun while he made his way.

The best part is that I somehow ended up gutting it, he just seemed to disappear when that time came.😁

Not in Pa. I could see it being annoying to other hunters and possibly dangerous. But, more importantly, you could not have gotten an ATV to the deer. It was in a clearcut which was littered with downed trees.

I hooked John up to my dragging harness and carried his gun while he made his way.

The best part is that I somehow ended up gutting it, he just seemed to disappear when that time came.😁
IMG_9181.png

Eh, I guess that makes sense. Kind of like piloting your powerboat back and forth over the popular fishing hole...