• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Wow, that looks like fun. Did they just hand you the keys or did they give you a lesson or two?
I rode with their most experienced operator for the first half of the night and then he sat me in a groomer and let me loose. He groomed in the same area so we communicated via radio until I got the hang of it. It is a lot of fun to run one but I am tired. I started at 10pm and finished at 6am.

I rode with their most experienced operator for the first half of the night and then he sat me in a groomer and let me loose. He groomed in the same area so we communicated via radio until I got the hang of it. It is a lot of fun to run one but I am tired. I started at 10pm and finished at 6am.

When you gonna sleep?

Man made I assume? Does it matter when grooming, whether it's natural or man made snow?
The snow is man made at this point. I learned that man made snow does behave a little differently then natural snow. I do t fully understand it yet but man made snow may require a couple extra passes over it to get it right.

The snow is man made at this point. I learned that man made snow does behave a little differently then natural snow. I do t fully understand it yet but man made snow may require a couple extra passes over it to get it right.
Probably don't know yet, but when you guys have pow days, will you still groom the same stuff, or leave most of it be? It's hit or miss around here, which I don't get. Why ruin great snow by grooming it, other than what is needed to get to and back from it? Have asked a lot of people this question and never gotten a good answer, just that some people prefer groomers?!?! 😕

Probably don't know yet, but when you guys have pow days, will you still groom the same stuff, or leave most of it be? It's hit or miss around here, which I don't get. Why ruin great snow by grooming it, other than what is needed to get to and back from it? Have asked a lot of people this question and never gotten a good answer, just that some people prefer groomers?!?! 😕
Haha, if we have a pow day, I’ll ask.

Well finally got around to wrapping a few cigar boxes with wax paper for storing. Hoping to open them in 10 years.

Well finally got around to wrapping a few cigar boxes with wax paper for storing. Hoping to open them in 10 years.
How EXACTLY does wrapping them in wax paper benefit them for ten years storage? 😉

Got the Christmas decorations up today and tomorrow we continue our annual tradition of watching Trans Siberian Orchestra at the Van Andel Arena 🤘😎🤘

View attachment 28787

View attachment 28786

I haven't seen TSO since 2009. We used to go every year since 2004, I think it was, when we lived in Arkansas. It was a holiday tradition. Saw them from when they could barely fill the floor of the local arena to selling out two double-header days in a row (4 shows!). I miss seeing them, and would love to experience the new stage show. I'm guessing you have the West touring crew with Al Pitrelli and Angus Clark on guitars. I'm a huge Al Pitrelli fan, so I was surprised to see him that first year and then every year after. Hope it was a great show (I know it was)!

I haven't seen TSO since 2009. We used to go every year since 2004, I think it was, when we lived in Arkansas. It was a holiday tradition. Saw them from when they could barely fill the floor of the local arena to selling out two double-header days in a row (4 shows!). I miss seeing them, and would love to experience the new stage show. I'm guessing you have the West touring crew with Al Pitrelli and Angus Clark on guitars. I'm a huge Al Pitrelli fan, so I was surprised to see him that first year and then every year after. Hope it was a great show (I know it was)!
It was fantastic as always. We actually have the East crew in MI with Chris Caffrey and Joel Hoekstra (From Whitesnake).