• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Our older daughter is currently on a secret mission en route to Holland from Hawaii right now to surprise her little sister, who misses her like crazy. I am very much looking forward to the visit, as well, but I can't wait for the reaction when we walk in the door from the airport tomorrow night.

Wrote this in Jon's resurrected thread (God, what a NEWB!), but I'll post here, too, since it makes me extremely happy. :)

The best present this year was one I paid for, though: Getting to see the reaction when our daughter answered the doorbell to find her older sister standing there. We all miss her, of course, but The Short One has the pre-teen girl thing going on, so she's more emotional about it than the rest of us, for sure. It's only for a few days, but I know how much getting to see her again will help recharge her mental and emotional batteries."

Under the guise of going to watch the final Monday Night Football game of the season at the cigar lounge (LCdH), I snuck out onto a bus and train to AMS-Schiphol to meet our older daughter. We took a train back to Den Haag, and then an Uber to the house. I had Cailey ring the doorbell, and my wife made sure she was conveniently "busy" so Bella had to answer it. I wish I could bottle that reaction and keep it forever...

Thrilled to be watching the Packers get there asses kicked by the Niners in the NFC championship
🤘😀🤘

Another Annual HOA Meeting in the books. MF’ers need to just let questions go and let the Board vote on stuff. Geeze lady who wants a PSA on if the roads are plowed, we have a list-serve for that stuff. Shut up, in the nicest possible way.

Nice, where are you going to ski?
We ski Stratton Mountain most of the time. Once a year we venture to Killington, Okemo or Mount Snow but day in day out it’s Stratton. I‘ve skied pretty much everything in Ny, Vt, NH and Maine (including Tuckermans Ravine) at one point or another when I was younger but now a days I like the one stop shopping with my family and friends.