• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

We ski Stratton Mountain most of the time. Once a year we venture to Killington, Okemo or Mount Snow but day in day out it’s Stratton. I‘ve skied pretty much everything in Ny, Vt, NH and Maine (including Tuckermans Ravine) at one point or another when I was younger but now a days I like the one stop shopping with my family and friends.
Some day I'd love to do a NE snowboard tour, just hard to travel away from everything here and close to here to snowboard anywhere else.

Just got done with a nice 2+ mile walk on the trails in the woods behind my house. It's the first time back there for me, and I was able to let Enzo run around off-leash for a bit with some other dogs. Can't do that when walking through town! Also, smoking a cigar while walking through the woods just seems like more of a natural fit. :)

We ski Stratton Mountain most of the time. Once a year we venture to Killington, Okemo or Mount Snow but day in day out it’s Stratton. I‘ve skied pretty much everything in Ny, Vt, NH and Maine (including Tuckermans Ravine) at one point or another when I was younger but now a days I like the one stop shopping with my family and friends.
Ill be at Stratton Next week for a startup.

I've been walking Enzo off-leash on the wooded trail behind my house the last few days. He's doing great with return training, and it's nice to see him having fun running around and just being a dog with other canines he encounters. He follows along when I start to walk away, which is what I needed to see from him. I wouldn't say he's fully trained, yet, but I feel comfortable walking him off-leash back there. We get in about 2.5 miles on the trails, which is as good for me as it is for him. I'm hoping to do a walking 5K next month in Leiden, and then in March there's the Circuit Run at Zandvoort Circuit. As many of you know, I'm a huge Formula 1 fan, so I'm looking forward to walking a lap around the track!

Great walk today. Doggo was off-leash from the time we got into the woods until the time we got back to the road. We met a few other people walking their dogs, and Enzo had a blast running and playing with them the whole way. Every time I called him, he came right back to me (it helped I had dog treats ;) ). We did just over three miles today, and I'm still utterly exhausted. When we got back to the house, it was a relief to sit down outside in the back with an Undercrown Sungrown while he ran out the rest of the puppy in him before bath time. He's now snoring happily on my wife's side of the bed. Happy times...

Great walk today. Doggo was off-leash from the time we got into the woods until the time we got back to the road. We met a few other people walking their dogs, and Enzo had a blast running and playing with them the whole way. Every time I called him, he came right back to me (it helped I had dog treats ;) ). We did just over three miles today, and I'm still utterly exhausted. When we got back to the house, it was a relief to sit down outside in the back with an Undercrown Sungrown while he ran out the rest of the puppy in him before bath time. He's now snoring happily on my wife's side of the bed. Happy times...

What breed is he? I don't remember.

Enzo eh! You are a sports car/racing whore! I have to ask Nick..... Does your leg nub get sore grinding on the prosthetic after all that walking? Seems like the bone rubbing against soft tissue would hurt after awhile.

Getting ready to fly out to London. My daughter and I going on the trip happened after my wife booked her ticket already. The group she represents in Brussels for an event she’s teaching at had already paid for her flight and she paid to upgrade to first class.
Well now that my daughters going, Mum has to sit next to her in case the unthinkable happens. So, I had to take one for the team and take her 1st class seat. Poor me! Not even done boarding yet and I’m drinking a really nice IPA. 😎

Getting ready to fly out to London. My daughter and I going on the trip happened after my wife booked her ticket already. The group she represents in Brussels for an event she’s teaching at had already paid for her flight and she paid to upgrade to first class.
Well now that my daughters going, Mum has to sit next to her in case the unthinkable happens. So, I had to take one for the team and take her 1st class seat. Poor me! Not even done boarding yet and I’m drinking a really nice IPA. 😎
Way to take one for the team!

One of my best friends from high school rents the forest service cabin across the street from the ski hill my other best friend from high school works at every winter for the full moon. There are miles and miles of trails in the mountains behind the cabin that they groom for snowmobiling, that we hike and find untouched pow runs under the moonlight. Was already stoked to go hang out with them at the end of the week, and now I've got notifications that they're supposed to be getting a foot+ of snow Thursday AND Friday! Was planning on coming home to ride for the weekend, but might just stay now!