• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

So I did a thing yesterday!
View attachment 29776

I met Sarah when I was a freshman in high school. She was a sophomore. It truly was love at first sight. It took me 24 years to conjure the gumption to make a true attempt to ask her out. I honestly thought she'd shoot me down when I did. 6 months later; we're married, in the process of buying a house and I now have a son!

We chose Palouse Falls for the venue as it was where we had our first date.

View attachment 29777

View attachment 29778

These pictures were taken from mom's phone. I'll post some pictures our photographer took when I get them.

God is good!
Congrats dude!!!

I’m giving up alcohol for Lent. Been wanting to do that for years but this year is the year. I guess this belongs on this thread as I’m “happy” to do this, but ask me in another week.

Ok, I’m almost 14 hours in.
If the alcohol thing fails, you can always give up tofu for Lent...
So I’m almost 14 hours in, keeping 💪!
Speaking of keeping 💪, this got delivered today. It’s a knockoff but it is a good knockoff. It’s just as quiet and works just as well as my friends legit version and I could buy 3 of these things for his cost. Or 4 bottles of Whistle Pig Rye. Just kidding because I’m 💪! 40 days, here I come!F8D42AC3-EAE3-4FCE-B293-5124CC128F3A.jpeg

Ok, I’m almost 14 hours in.

So I’m almost 14 hours in, keeping 💪!
Speaking of keeping 💪, this got delivered today. It’s a knockoff but it is a good knockoff. It’s just as quiet and works just as well as my friends legit version and I could buy 3 of these things for his cost. Or 4 bottles of Whistle Pig Rye. Just kidding because I’m 💪! 40 days, here I come!View attachment 29873
Vibrator?

Would someone please thell this old fart WHAT It is. So far all the mentioned are useless 😜

Need to check with my heart doctor first, then see if it comes in gigawatts.