• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Great finally "meeting" you, Ed! We have to do it again, sometime. Don't worry about being furry -- I need to scrub that stuff off my face soon, too. Have a great day/evening!

Nick ( kann ), if wifie didn't threaten me I might try the kann approach, but, not going to happen in my lifetime.

That looks incredible, John! Great work -- it paid off. Now, run a little overhang over the steps between the roof of the pergola to the house and you have got it made! Very cool.

That looks incredible, John! Great work -- it paid off. Now, run a little overhang over the steps between the roof of the pergola to the house and you have got it made! Very cool.
Not a bad idea Nick. Can’t wait to hear the rain on the metal roof. I’ve never had much luck smoking outside in it though. Halfway through they become bitter and will not stay lit.

Submitted my Sociology midterm today. I’m glad to have that over.
I checked today to see if by chance my midterm had been graded. I figured it would take a few days given all of the short answers but to my surprise the grade had been posted. 99.5%. Wow! The highest grade I have ever gotten on a midterm in all of my years of schooling. I’m very proud.

Nice job Bill. How tall are you, if I can ask. Does this mean you're getting those wetsuits back on?
Thanks brother!
Actually, I am a few lbs lighter than the pic in the wetsuit...
I am 6’3 and 3/4“... never quite made it to 6’4”

Thanks brother!
Actually, I am a few lbs lighter than the pic in the wetsuit...
I am 6’3 and 3/4“... never quite made it to 6’4”

Dang and you're 187? Nicely done, proud of that accomplishment! I'm 6'3 and 210. Trying to get down to 200.