• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

We are back in Germany for the weekend visiting where we used to live. Made it a family vacation, and the dog is right here sleeping on the bed after expending so much energy sleeping in the car for 6 hours... Looking forward to seeing some old sites and hopefully getting together with some old friends while down here. I like living in Holland, but I forgot just how much I loved Germany until we got back here.

I had to make a few minor adjustments because A) Cider is not in season so I couldn’t find it without driving to the orchard in the next town over and B) 190 proof everclear is illegal in Michigan so I did slightly less apple juice and slightly more everclear. Got 12 mason jars for friends and family and backfilled the bottle of everclear for my wife and I 😎🥴

I had to make a few minor adjustments because A) Cider is not in season so I couldn’t find it without driving to the orchard in the next town over and B) 190 proof everclear is illegal in Michigan so I did slightly less apple juice and slightly more everclear. Got 12 mason jars for friends and family and backfilled the bottle of everclear for my wife and I 😎🥴
Next time plan ahead and I can ship Lighter fluid from here where it’s legal

Finishing up a weekend back at our old stomping grounds in Germany -- man, this place still feels like home. We made the conscious decision that we weren't going to try and cram everything we miss into this one trip, so it was relaxing instead of overwhelmingly busy. We (socially distanced) met up with some old friends and got a few good walks/hikes in with the dog in the beautiful countryside. We are visiting with our daughter's old Pre-K/Kinder Montessori teacher in a little bit, and then heading home. I love driving, so I'm even looking forward to that part, too!

You’re making me want to relocate man! 🤣
I have and would in a heartbeat.... My wife is the beach girl and I’m the mountain and wilderness guy. We all know if momma ain’t happy though. 🙄
I did used to tell her early on in our relationship (about 20 years ago), that if this marriage didn’t work, I’d move to Alaska and become a homesteader.