• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I forgot to add last weekend, but we finished the final touches on the railroad steps. We added 5 tons of smooth large river rock to the up hill side to added an esthetic look and rain/erosion protection. Now I’m really done with this project.... for now. 08E71D74-2853-4BD1-A587-906C9BC3D84B.jpeg

Wasn't sure where to put this, but it made me happy. Son's coach has him playing out of a 2 point stance, which already drives me crazy because then I have to start from square 1 with all of them their freshman year teaching them how to get in a decent stance, but that's a whole other issue...

On top of that, he's decided he wants to put his hands on his knee which a) makes him then not strike with said hands and b) has him too high before the ball is even snapped.

I decided since he is still doing it, that maybe shaming him into listening might be the best tactic and sent him this. 😂

Screenshot_20200924-214103.png

Wasn't sure where to put this, but it made me happy. Son's coach has him playing out of a 2 point stance, which already drives me crazy because then I have to start from square 1 with all of them their freshman year teaching them how to get in a decent stance, but that's a whole other issue...

On top of that, he's decided he wants to put his hands on his knee which a) makes him then not strike with said hands and b) has him too high before the ball is even snapped.

I decided since he is still doing it, that maybe shaming him into listening might be the best tactic and sent him this. 😂

View attachment 33996

You do realize that he's now going to be taking this picture into the bathroom every half hour to, uhhh... work on his stance, right?

View attachment 33996
Prick!