• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

My son (26) and I helped my son in law (31) and his father strip and re-roof his shed/barn today and I’m the only one who has ever roofed previously. Only six square but it’s a gambrel style roof so access was ladders and planks until we got over the steep sides. What a bitch! It’s been at least 30 years since I’ve roofed and I am not looking forward to the next time. My father and uncle helped me through a lot of projects when I was their age so it’s nice to continue the tradition but I’m glad we’re done!

My son (26) and I helped my son in law (31) and his father strip and re-roof his shed/barn today and I’m the only one who has ever roofed previously. Only six square but it’s a gambrel style roof so access was ladders and planks until we got over the steep sides. What a bitch! It’s been at least 30 years since I’ve roofed and I am not looking forward to the next time. My father and uncle helped me through a lot of projects when I was their age so it’s nice to continue the tradition but I’m glad we’re done!

I roofed 2 summera during High School. The only good part, is that I was tan!

In my 10 years of construction, roofing was my least favorite trade.
It’s hard on the body and I wouldn’t want to do it for a living, but I don’t mind it from times to time. I always feel for the waterproofing guys. Having to go in those nasty, or tight confine crawlspaces under homes. Removing all the crap, insulation, standing water, muck, mold, etc. I went into one the other day with just my COVID flask mask on and forgot my proper respirator. Crawlspace was so full of mold that it had rotted the floor joist. Today is the first day I don’t have a nagging cough.

It's currently 70 degrees with low humidity and a nice constant cool breeze. Very wonderful change of pace from the typical 90s with 100% + humidity.

Happy that my best friend and former partner (literally saved my life several times) is coming in town for a few days. Stocked up the dry box with a few favorites:

A2311FDE-66A7-497D-BBA5-00F372C1EEF7.jpeg

The 2 Ramon Allones Gigantes (on the right side) are from 2002 and are for golf on Saturday 😊

Happy that my best friend and former partner (literally saved my life several times) is coming in town for a few days. Stocked up the dry box with a few favorites:

View attachment 34252

The 2 Ramon Allones Gigantes (on the right side) are from 2002 and are for golf on Saturday 😊

That story have anything to do with our discussion the other day?

That looks like it is shaping up to be a great day on the links!

Our clinic is 1.5 years old and is the 3rd or fourth one opened out of 8 all in Mississippi. We are more than doubling the total patients seen and 1.5 times higher profit than our number two clinic. This was a record week with us seeing 130 patients with one front desk person, me, and to techs in the back of the house. As I am trying to teach the other nurse practitioners and physician assistances, surprisingly, personal touches to advertisement works.