• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Were you a good student, on your first go around? I always laugh, when I think about my college days and those old people, who were always up front during class. Now I understand why!
No. I was a C/B student. It’s funny how 20 more years of life experience has made me a better student. The material is much more interesting at this stage in life.

Indeed. When I went back to school after getting retired from the Air Force, I felt like I was in 13th Grade, surrounded by kids who didn't give a shit -- and remembering that I was one of them at one point. I was a B/C student as a youngster taking classes because I had to, but when I went back, between an AS in Early Childhood Education and a BA in History, I only had two grades below an A the entire time, which were high B's. It's crazy what a little life experience and maturity will do for ya...

It took me over five years, and I paid twice what it was worth (long story) But I just made the final payment on my Jeep. This closes a chapter in my life that was filled with regrettable financial decisions. I’m very excited to be moving in the right direction!

It took me over five years, and I paid twice what it was worth (long story) But I just made the final payment on my Jeep. This closes a chapter in my life that was filled with regrettable financial decisions. I’m very excited to be moving in the right direction!
Getting rid of a car payment is HUGE!!!! What's even bigger is taking that payment money and saving it....

Congrats!!! The thing that keeps me from getting a newer car is the fact that I am not in the mood to have car payments again!

I guess I'm happy that I have a job interview tomorrow for the mail room. On one hand, I'd get to make some money breaking peoples' packages, but I'd also have to leave the dog alone all day. I'm not sure how he would deal with that, seeing as we've spent pretty much all day/every day together in the year he's lived with us. Guess we'll see what happens...

I guess I'm happy that I have a job interview tomorrow for the mail room. On one hand, I'd get to make some money breaking peoples' packages, but I'd also have to leave the dog alone all day. I'm not sure how he would deal with that, seeing as we've spent pretty much all day/every day together in the year he's lived with us. Guess we'll see what happens...
Just call him a Balance Support Dog and take him with you.

It's about time you contribute to society ya damn slacker! Now get a haircut you hippie.

Good Luck Nick!