• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I guess I'm happy that I have a job interview tomorrow for the mail room. On one hand, I'd get to make some money breaking peoples' packages, but I'd also have to leave the dog alone all day. I'm not sure how he would deal with that, seeing as we've spent pretty much all day/every day together in the year he's lived with us. Guess we'll see what happens...

I think the interview went pretty well. Only sticking point might be my inability to just hop in a government vehicle and drive, but he was asking a lot of questions about how to modify a vehicle with hand controls, so I don't think that was an automatic disqualification. If it works out, then cool. If not, I won't be upset, and I know I presented a good option for them to choose from.

I think the interview went pretty well. Only sticking point might be my inability to just hop in a government vehicle and drive, but he was asking a lot of questions about how to modify a vehicle with hand controls, so I don't think that was an automatic disqualification. If it works out, then cool. If not, I won't be upset, and I know I presented a good option for them to choose from.
Well I for one will be keeping my fingers crossed for you man!! Hope you get it!

Last edited:
My wife graduated from a music school when she was 16. Her instrument was piano. Even though she is not at a professional level she still plays quite well considering she did not get much practice after graduating. Well now she has no excuses as we just got a delivery of a grand piano which was a dream of hers for a while now I guess I will be listening to the moonlight sonata quite often now