• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Heading up for another skin mission tomorrow.

Screenshot_20201025-101445.png

Son might be more stoked for snowboarding than I am. He spent the afternoon trying to build a little kicker off the deck (not enough snow yet). Also asked me to hang his boards on the wall for him.

IMG_20201025_214528.jpg

Happy Jeff @CigarStone came down to Virginia for a surprise visit last night for the weekend. Had a little too much fun last night, and were both pretty shit faced in this picture. We’ve been a bit slow today. He’s wanting to see what a seafood boil is all about tonight.
View attachment 34323
I meant to comment on this when I was at Johns but as John said, the next day or so was a bit of a blur. :cool:

There is no better time in life than that spent with truly special people!

My daughter in Hawaii in going through some tough times right now, but it's always nice to get to talk to her in deep conversation. Hopefully some of the parental advice helps a bit and things begin to turn around for her soon. FWIW, I admitted that I didn't have the answer this time, and sent her in the direction of someone who is more qualified to help than I...

My daughter in Hawaii in going through some tough times right now, but it's always nice to get to talk to her in deep conversation. Hopefully some of the parental advice helps a bit and things begin to turn around for her soon. FWIW, I admitted that I didn't have the answer this time, and sent her in the direction of someone who is more qualified to help than I...
?0B59A34E-352E-4B3C-A79F-05ACF58EA43C.jpeg

So, should I be expecting a call :)

I have a lot to be happy for right now. Hurricane Zeta passed in my area, and even though it was a smaller storm it had some bad winds associated with it. My house literally caught the wall of the eye and had winds of 100 mph hit it. Zero damage to my house. I will be out of power for a few days, but the weather is cool and I have a lot cigars to smoke. Most importantly my friends and family are safe.

I have a lot to be happy for right now. Hurricane Zeta passed in my area, and even though it was a smaller storm it had some bad winds associated with it. My house literally caught the wall of the eye and had winds of 100 mph hit it. Zero damage to my house. I will be out of power for a few days, but the weather is cool and I have a lot cigars to smoke. Most importantly my friends and family are safe.
It didn't happen without pictures...

Last edited: