• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Bulldogs win 42-14. Moving on to the quarterfinals

Awesome! Congratulations. They aren't just squeaking by, either! Hopefully they keep up the domination.

Found out last night that my nephew plays for the high school I graduated from (I knew that part), and they just won their conference (I didn't know that part) on Friday night. I'm not sure what that means as far as state playoffs go, but it's still pretty cool.

Awesome! Congratulations. They aren't just squeaking by, either! Hopefully they keep up the domination.

Found out last night that my nephew plays for the high school I graduated from (I knew that part), and they just won their conference (I didn't know that part) on Friday night. I'm not sure what that means as far as state playoffs go, but it's still pretty cool.
We've got a tough one next week, will have to play well to win.

Happy to say I've got something real nice cookin' for tomorrow evening... got some ballz on the fire...

So this is 30 minutes from my house. The have amazing steaks (it is Nebraska after all) but they also have a Festival festival. Plus "Rocky Mountain Oysters" are always on the menu. https://www.roundthebendsteakhouse.com/festival

Side note, now I am scared this will make @cabaiguan juan want to come visit even more.