• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

You are going to trade Switzerland for... California? 🤢 Like, on purpose?
Maybe. Depends on many things, but I'd like to get an offer and be the one who makes the decision. Also nice to feel wanted by someone else. Kinda like if some moderately attractive woman were to hit on me, nothing would happen but it would make me feel good.

Leaving the house in about four hours to go visit our daughter in Hawaii for Christmas. That's the happy part. Sad part is that we are boarding Enzo, and I feel like the worst dog parent ever. I couldn't even go with my wife to drop him off, because I couldn't take him watching me walk away wondering why I was leaving him there. :(

Leaving the house in about four hours to go visit our daughter in Hawaii for Christmas. That's the happy part. Sad part is that we are boarding Enzo, and I feel like the worst dog parent ever. I couldn't even go with my wife to drop him off, because I couldn't take him watching me walk away wondering why I was leaving him there. :(
He’ll have a good time. I am sure he’ll get to see and play with other dogs. He will expect you to make it up to him when you return however

Just think how happy the both of you will be when yall see each other.

I miss TSO. We used to go every year when we were in Arkansas. Is that Angus Clark? Man, he's looking OLD if it is! Then again, I guess it has been ten years since I've seen them...

I miss TSO. We used to go every year when we were in Arkansas. Is that Angus Clark? Man, he's looking OLD if it is! Then again, I guess it has been ten years since I've seen them...
The guy in the photo is Chris Caffery from the East crew. The other guitarist was Al Pitrelli. They only
Took select members from West and East. Super small band for the live stream

Tonight my wife, son, and I are going to a fun fancy steak house for a family date night tonight. My son has been asking to go back so I am going to surprise them with reservations tonight.

Last edited:
The guy in the photo is Chris Caffery from the East crew. The other guitarist was Al Pitrelli. They only
Took select members from West and East. Super small band for the live stream
I met Al Pitrelli at one of the last shows we attended, and talked guitars with him for about ten minutes. He has one particular black Les Paul that just sounds on another level compared to all the other guitars he played in concert. turns out, it was the guitar from the "Sarajevo" video. He said there was nothing special about it, it was just one of those rare guitars that just play and sound incredible. On the other hand, Angus was given the Jackson RR V to use with TSO, and he hated it -- he was a Gibson SG guy (though he's branched out a lot since those early TSO years). He modified the crap out of the RR so he could "make it playable". Al said that Angus didn't even take the Jackson with him after the tour; it collected dust at the TSO warehouse until the next season! We got the West touring crew, obviously. I wanted to ask Al about his time in Megadeth, but I had heard that was a really sore subject with him.