• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Great Divide

Nothing special, but close and is open. Had an epic snow year last year, think we actually got the most in the state, so this year will probably suck. Mostly man made snow at this point.
Sounds fun. I bet your daughter doesn’t think it’s a small hill. We started both my children very young on the bunny hill and now (30 and 24) I can’t keep up anymore. It’s a great way to get outside with family.

Sounds fun. I bet your daughter doesn’t think it’s a small hill. We started both my children very young on the bunny hill and now (30 and 24) I can’t keep up anymore. It’s a great way to get outside with family.
Yeah won't be too long before I can't keep up with her or her brother.

Found out that my daughter's Mini is a total loss... and insurance is giving us about $2,000 more than I paid for it! Add in the $1,000 the towing company is paying us for the vandalized interior damage after they left it outside the lot fence unlocked and with the key in it, and kiddo is going to be rolling in a nice upgrade from her first vehicle here soon.

My son joined the Piece Corp three months ago and has been in threir training program in Asunción Paraguay for the whole time. Today he passed his Spanish and Guarani (local dialect) language tests to become a full fledged Piece Corp Volenteer. He been assigned to a school in Piraya teaching English as a Second language and is very existed for the opertunity. If he’s happy we’re happy.

Just got back from seeing Guns N' Roses. They played for over 3 1/2 hours, and sounded amazing. This was the last show of the two year long "Not In This Lifetime" reunion tour. I waited over 25 years to see this band (or at least 4/6ths of the classic early 90s lineup), and they did not disappoint. Kind of weird to think that I may have gotten to see the very last time they ever play on the same stage together.

After a nice hunt this afternoon. Made me happy to see a small moon slice over the marsh with tornado of ducks landing just after sunset.

Attachments

• 7737410C-865E-4E0E-9596-CA855B98A6F8.jpeg
    7737410C-865E-4E0E-9596-CA855B98A6F8.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 5
Duck lease and duck club? You guys hunt very differently than they do here (not a hunter).