• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I am damn happy! I am leaving tomorrow to spend several days with @jfields and his son Noah! We are going to the Allegheny National Forest which is one of my favorite places on earth!

Deep wilderness, good food, good beer, good cigars, and great company! Life doesn't get much better!

I am damn happy! I am leaving tomorrow to spend several days with @jfields and his son Noah! We are going to the Allegheny National Forest which is one of my favorite places on earth!

Deep wilderness, good food, good beer, good cigars, and great company! Life doesn't get much better!
I’m canceling! Dude seriously just texted me and said to bring my own toilet paper and matches for the shitter..... WTF!

I’m canceling! Dude seriously just texted me and said to bring my own toilet paper and matches for the shitter..... WTF!
The matches were for lighting cigars and you don't need toilet paper. There are leaves everywhere!

Just check for the little snakes. This little guy was found very close to where you will be pooping!

1620130037252.png

The matches were for lighting cigars and you don't need toilet paper. There are leaves everywhere!

Just check for the little snakes. This little guy was found very close to where you will be pooping!

View attachment 42074
Noah and I were just looking at that picture on his phone on Sunday. When I told him that was from where we are going. The look on his face as he turned back to look at the photo on his phone was priceless, and he said “NOTED!” 😂

View attachment 42074
Look at the size of that thing!!! (that's what she said! :cool: ). Me and snakes just don't get along. I can't hear that thing rattle so I'd be in deep shit(with three ply TP!). Have fun and be safe guys!

Floyd T

Look at the size of that thing!!! (that's what she said! :cool: ). Me and snakes just don't get along. I can't hear that thing rattle so I'd be in deep shit(with three ply TP!). Have fun and be safe guys!

Floyd T
9 feet 6 inches long. 22 rattles. 2.5 inch fangs. Head measured 5 inches across. Thankfully they are not aggressive!