• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

This one NEEDs actual photos and videos of people trying to get their dogs in light up shoes! I'm sure over half of those dogs just run in place trying to chase the lights.
My dog has a light up collar and loves it, I did a quick search on Amazon without any success for light up dog shoes.

@kann got my hopes up

This one NEEDs actual photos and videos of people trying to get their dogs in light up shoes! I'm sure over half of those dogs just run in place trying to chase the lights.
My dog has a light up collar and loves it, I did a quick search on Amazon without any success for light up dog shoes.

@kann got my hopes up
Mine too. With a black dog, it's almost a necessity when we're camping.
We have light up collars for our dogs, too, for walking at night. I'd love to see some light up shoes, though!

Also, I'd like to circle back to the "crunch water" from a day or three ago. Dog has presented more questions than have been answered. We have a real mystery on our hands. I don't know if he's trying to hide something from us, or what, but it didn't escape this keen and observant eye...

We've got a little LED that clips on tho the collar that blinks. I use the same thing on my tossle cap when I walk in the winter, since it gets dark at like 5:00 here.