• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I just had mine made into a bearskin rug type mount when I found out how much a full mount cost.
I am taking a gamble. I called three places and it was between $1000 and $1200. A guy over in Pa. was recommended at $425 and his website pictures were not that great. I called him and he assured me it would be a good mount as he changed his process last year.

🙏🙏🙏

Yeah, what could you do but laugh? I'd at least want a couple of quality mounts around to show that you knew it was whack, but some of those bad mounts are hilarious.

A buddy's brother is a taxidermist. He has done some killer work over the years, but he's had some health issues and his work ain't quite what it once was. Not quite as bad as the pic above, but he's sure lost a step.

Yeah, what could you do but laugh? I'd at least want a couple of quality mounts around to show that you knew it was whack, but some of those bad mounts are hilarious.

A buddy's brother is a taxidermist. He has done some killer work over the years, but he's had some health issues and his work ain't quite what it once was. Not quite as bad as the pic above, but he's sure lost a step.
One of the benefits of living in Montana, I have 4 friends that do taxidermy.

Awesome first day of golf in the books. 36 holes and $10 to Ben later!! Had a great dinner, drinks and Cigars with @modo, @TexasTraveler and Amanda + family

18 today, cigars, bourbon, a bare knuckle fight and maybe some bourbon searching!!!
View attachment 48275
Disappointed in the cart girl for not telling me that my shirt was all untucked... But she wasn't very enthused to take the pic in the first place... Oh Well!!!