• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

It is Friday. Shitty week has ended. Weekend full of possibilities starts tomorrow. Holiday week after Sunday. Something is bound to be good between all this.
Just be happy @jfields isn’t making sexual advances at you over your lips. I mean between his cooking and his cigars he does drive a hard bargain.

First picture was 7 years ago on our run to a state championship. Second picture was today after beating Montana State, and having a hell of a game, including blocking a FG they ran back. Wearing 37 for the Griz is a big deal around here, and he did it proud all year, so damn proud of that kid. He's also been such an amazing hero to my son since he was 5 years old or so.

IMG_20211120_190244.jpgPXL_20211120_224427438.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving brothers and sisters!

I came to hunting camp a day early to do a project before everybody else gets here. I finished the project and cooked myself an awesome Thanksgiving dinner with all the things I love! And nobody to tell me I should eat my vegetables😀

20211125_144249.jpg
20211125_143800.jpg