• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Nice job Nick!!! max speed 7.6 MPH, were you dragging Enzo during that also?
I was really surprised by the total time, as it's usually around 2 hrs when walking that route with the dog since he has to stop and pee on everything.

I saw a guy today try to cross a swamp in 6 inches of snow and 20 degrees. He stumbled a few times, I looked back just in time to see him try to cross the stream. He teetered right and then over corrected and went hard left, dunking his muzzle loader right to the bottom.

What a maroon!

I won't mention any names but his initials are @jfields

I saw a guy today try to cross a swamp in 6 inches of snow and 20 degrees. He stumbled a few times, I looked back just in time to see him try to cross the stream. He teetered right and then over corrected and went hard left, dunking his muzzle loader right to the bottom.

What a maroon!

I won't mention any names but his initials are @jfields
Sounds like this guy never would have made it on the Oregon Trail.

My Pupper Tucker is leaving for his 2 week boot camp today at 10am!!! I am not sure if this belongs in happy or unhappy.. I am very sad to be without him for 2 weeks, but happy he is going.
I get that. At least he will have a lot of attention (and treats!) there, as opposed to if he were to be just dumped at the doggy jail while you are on vacation.