• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I get that. At least he will have a lot of attention (and treats!) there, as opposed to if he were to be just dumped at the doggy jail while you are on vacation.
100%!!! The best part is next time we have to send him to "puppy jail" we can send him to his place again for the same price and they'll work with him along side the new puppies who are learning. So hopefully he won't have to go back to puppy jail again.

I love the love of dogs here! It makes me realize how bad my parents were about dogs growing up.

We had a couple German Shepherds and they lived in boxes, tied to a long run, in the woods. As one of my chores, I had to walk down over a hill, across a creek, and up another hill every night to feed them. My sisters bitched about doing the dishes, so one night in the middle of winter, my dad made them go feed the dogs and I did the dishes. They never bitched again.:)

As a kid, I didn't think about it, but why the hell have dogs if that's how you would raise them? They were often off the chain and playing with us but still........