• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

My kid sister (32) is now on her own with my nieces, 4 and 6. And she just got a promotion at work.. BUT she doesn't have enough of a down payment saved up to get a house yet. So I made a little agreement with her.. she and the girls, whom I adore, will stay at Uncle Dan's house for the next year.

Mom will now have some extra help so she can maximize her promotion, and 85% of what she earns this year will go into an interest-bearing account so she will have roughly 35% to put down on a house. Also gonna have her "piggyback" off my credit a little bit with a couple authorized user credit cards of mine (there's limits, I know what I'm doing!).

We are ALL super excited for many reasons.. first thing on the list.. get a pic of my nieces in their new yard!

20230909_160018.jpg
🥰👍

My kid sister (32) is now on her own with my nieces, 4 and 6. And she just got a promotion at work.. BUT she doesn't have enough of a down payment saved up to get a house yet. So I made a little agreement with her.. she and the girls, whom I adore, will stay at Uncle Dan's house for the next year.

Mom will now have some extra help so she can maximize her promotion, and 85% of what she earns this year will go into an interest-bearing account so she will have roughly 35% to put down on a house. Also gonna have her "piggyback" off my credit a little bit with a couple authorized user credit cards of mine (there's limits, I know what I'm doing!).

We are ALL super excited for many reasons.. first thing on the list.. get a pic of my nieces in their new yard!

View attachment 72593
🥰👍
Fantastic

View attachment 72593
🥰👍

Doing a great thing there Dan. They'll remember this for years to come.

She won't get into your cigars, right? You gotta draw a line somewhere, right?

😂

Henry conquered his fear of this particular creek today ... not sure what ever made it different from the others. Lol

View attachment 72917
Very cool. I remember when my golden, long since passed, finally got “back” to swimming. She loved to swim and then one day jumped off a dock up north to come up with a face full of seaweed.

At the time it was funny, but it freaked her out so bad, she wouldn’t get into the water for years…years, without a life vest on.

Then one day she said F it, and went slowly into the water next to the dock and swam out to retrieve a stick. Then came back and did the same thing jumping off the end of the same dock, and was fine after that.

I could throw a stick as far as possible into the lake and she could retrieve it. No idea how she found it every time but she did, amazing dog. Still miss her.