• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

So, temp has been holding fairly steady (65°-70°F). Electrical is strong and steady (went with 20A).. with the 6 outlet surge protectors in, I have 12 outlets available to me. Need to finish the center island. Put up some random empty boxes to get a general sense before I start hauling everything out. I bought dozens of these little stick-up lights.. they're plastic.. not sure how I feel about them yet. Any thoughts?

I can control them with their app, thousands of colors available, 5 different brightness levels, they can pulse, on/off timers, etc. I took just a pic of default light.. and then did a green and red.. had to go festive and all that! Gonna start up the humidifier in the morning.

All that cedar is gonna lap it up. Gonna let it run all week until I have a steady 65% for 72hrs straight (give or take a couple points, long as it's in my range). I have 2x4 stained beams going up on the ceiling.. decorative and to cover seams.. and putting a ceiling fan up while I'm at it. I have 5 digital hygros out there (all 4 corners and center).

Also, have 3 actual windows and the door window to contend with. Can't let sunlight in and don't want a lot of fluctuation with temp/humidity for them. Needed something like a plastic window kit.. but that blocks the sun too.. think I found the perfect solution.. see pic below. So, once I get 3 days of steady temp & RH.. it's move in day!! 🥳🙌👍

20231126_154437.jpg

20231126_154502.jpg

20231126_154526.jpg

20231126_155210.jpg

20231126_163410.jpg

20231126_163250.jpg

20231126_163529.jpg

Resized95tempFileForShare9520231117-22460495740248511501157.jpg

Gettin' there...

So, temp has been holding fairly steady (65°-70°F). Electrical is strong and steady (went with 20A).. with the 6 outlet surge protectors in, I have 12 outlets available to me. Need to finish the center island. Put up some random empty boxes to get a general sense before I start hauling everything out. I bought dozens of these little stick-up lights.. they're plastic.. not sure how I feel about them yet. Any thoughts?

I can control them with their app, thousands of colors available, 5 different brightness levels, they can pulse, on/off timers, etc. I took just a pic of default light.. and then did a green and red.. had to go festive and all that! Gonna start up the humidifier in the morning.

All that cedar is gonna lap it up. Gonna let it run all week until I have a steady 65% for 72hrs straight (give or take a couple points, long as it's in my range). I have 2x4 stained beams going up on the ceiling.. decorative and to cover seams.. and putting a ceiling fan up while I'm at it. I have 5 digital hygros out there (all 4 corners and center).

Also, have 3 actual windows and the door window to contend with. Can't let sunlight in and don't want a lot of fluctuation with temp/humidity for them. Needed something like a plastic window kit.. but that blocks the sun too.. think I found the perfect solution.. see pic below. So, once I get 3 days of steady temp & RH.. it's move in day!! 🥳🙌👍

View attachment 75722

View attachment 75723

View attachment 75724

View attachment 75725

View attachment 75726

View attachment 75727

View attachment 75728

View attachment 75729

Gettin' there...

Just my uneducated opinion, but if it were me, I would try to find lower profile lights. Those seem to draw attention away from what you are displaying. I have had really good luck with the RGB LED strip lights.

Your new “humidor “ looks really sweet though!

Just my uneducated opinion, but if it were me, I would try to find lower profile lights. Those seem to draw attention away from what you are displaying. I have had really good luck with the RGB LED strip lights.

Your new “humidor “ looks really sweet though!

Yeah.. been playing with them.. I like your idea. And the plastic casing.. I'm not crazy about it. Took some more pics after dark... with main light on, then off, then off with just the camera flash, then one of the "blues".

Idk. Too.. chintzy looking.. I think that's the word I'm looking for.

20231126_194725.jpg

20231126_194609.jpg

20231126_194541.jpg

20231126_194527.jpg

20231126_193543.jpg

Do you have a link to what you were thinking about? Definitely gonna try something else... Thanks for the feedback too! 👍🙌🤘

Last edited:
Yeah.. been playing with them.. I like your idea. And the plastic casing.. I'm not crazy about it. Took some more pics after dark... with main light on, then off, then off with just the camera flash, then one of the "blues".

Idk. Too.. chintzy looking.. I think that's the word I'm looking for.

View attachment 75739

View attachment 75740

View attachment 75742

View attachment 75743

View attachment 75744

Do you have a link to what you were thinking about? Definitely gonna try something else... Thanks for the feedback too! 👍🙌🤘
Crap you'll turn the cigars into Sun Grown with those lights!
Otherwise it looks really cool!

Although this is a very small deer, it was a very interesting hunt. We were in stuff that was so thick we had to be extremely careful with our aiming when this little girl came flying through the brush. I could only see her at the top of her jumps and I timed one of the jumps and down she went.

20231125_125155.jpg

Although this is a very small deer, it was a very interesting hunt. We were in stuff that was so thick we had to be extremely careful with our aiming when this little girl came flying through the brush. I could only see her at the top of her jumps and I timed one of the jumps and down she went.

View attachment 75770

A small deer is better than no deer!