• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How's Fuel Prices in Your area?

$1.79 here on the north side of Indy. Even lower on the south side.

Three cents less today $1.97.

$1.74/gallon here in Northeast Georgia. Right now, as I look at my ticker, we're down to $50.49 a barrel. Heard that the House of Reps is looking to institute a gas tax to marginalize gas prices to 3 bucks a gallon. Hope it isn't true. I do remember when I started driving in the mid '90's that gas was around the .75 cent to 1.00 mark. So, a dollar uptick in 20 years isn't that bad I guess. Hope it stays that way :)

$1.59 here in KC, I filled up for $17....I can't believe I paid close to $60 to fill up the same car last summer.

How come groceries haven't come down, supposedly prices went up this past summer because of gas. I believe that milk is still close to $4 a gallon... still trying to figure that one out!??!?!

$1.59 here in KC, I filled up for $17....I can't believe I paid close to $60 to fill up the same car last summer.

How come groceries haven't come down, supposedly prices went up this past summer because of gas. I believe that milk is still close to $4 a gallon... still trying to figure that one out!??!?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

$60.00 is what I paid yesterday to fill up my Avalanche. Funny thing about perspective, what I thought was relief yesterday, you probably regarded as highway robbery a few months ago.

And yes, I'm the idiot who willingly bought the bottomless gas tank several years ago.

Oil almost dropped five bucks today at the stock market. It's now under fifty bucks a barrel at $48.85.

It was $1.79 a gallon where I usually fill up in La Marque, but someone told me about a place in Texas City where it is $1.65. I never thought I would see sub $2 gas again! I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts. :thumbs:

1.77 in Plano, TX. I filled up for 1.79 the other day and only spent $20...that's $25-35 less than it was early this year.

I just read something that said that gas price averages are under $2.00 a gallon in 23 states. :thumbs:

up here in the 'Great White North', we've got gas prices sitting around 76.5c per liter (3.78541 L to 1 gal(US Liq) that's about $2.90/USgal) - I didn't think we'd ever see gas under $1 a liter again... we were up around $1.30ish per liter over the summer