• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have sad news.

CP lost one of it's finest, and it is truly disheartening. I never knew Brian personally, nor ever really talked with him. However, words cannot express how I feel at hearing the news.

His family will be in my prayers, and I wish you a safe journey brother.

I honestly don't know what to say other than I'm shaken, shocked, and incredibly saddened. The one thing that I'll always remember about Brian is thinking that I hope I'm still as in love with my wife when I'm his age as he is. I'm smoking a cigar that I think (I really need to keep better track of who gifted me what smokes) he bombed me with, and I will be joining the rest of you to celebrate the life of a great brother on Wednesday.

RIP #1, you will be missed.

This is beyond shocking to me.

There was not a more generous, intelligent, and compassionate member of this community. I've no words.

Very shocking to hear. Prayers are with his family and will definitely light one up for a fine botl.

Let me tell you that any of you who were lucky enough to have conversed with him or met him are very fortunate. Honestly, exaggerations aside, this is a man who is a true legend in his time. His words were always so incredibly wise.

Truer words have never been spoken. Thank you Ryan for taking the time to find us on this little cigar board, and letting us into your family. Thank you for sharing your heart with us, and I will be praying for your mother.

Brian, you will be sorely missed.

That was a big shock! From his demeanour on this board, as well as the absolute respect his fellow BOTLs bestowed upon him... it is clear that this was a true gentleman and paragon of old fashioned values.

I had to re-read the post a couple of times before this momentous news sunk in. While I am not a spiritual man, I nevertheless think a man of such stalwart quality will live on in the memories of all he influenced and befriended, online and at home.

He will surely be missed. Let us all be thankful that we got to know him, I am sure we have all felt enriched for that.

I'm with out words, this is so sad news. I will pray for his wife and children and Rest in Peace brother.

Wow, I am beyond words right now.

Rest in peace brother and Godspeed.

I can't believe this, to say I'm in shock is to put it mildly. I was wondering where Brian was and now I know.

I had the privilege to meet him and Jane in Las Vegas and hang out with him. I will miss him dearly as he was a very honest person and and a dear friend. RIP my friend, I will be praying for you and your family.

His friends and family will be in my prayers during this difficult time.

R.I.P.

I am at a loss for words as well. The only thing I can say is how shocked I am at how quickly this happened and my prayers are with the family.

Wow, I am very shocked at this news, as everyone else. Brian was truly a BOTL and a very good example of what the world really needs more of. I will definitely take the time to have a smoke for him this Wednesday.

What very sad news. As others have said, words can't be typed that can convey the shock of seeing this. Brian you were a great BOTL. Prayers are being sent to your family.

RIP

Very sad news. I will be saying prayers for his Family and friends. His time came too soon.

DG

Rest In Peace Brian. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Ernie

RIP brian. My prayers go out to everyone that knew him. One hell of a guy.

Don