• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's official!

Jeff @CigarStone?
Sounds like your pants are on fire according to a few of our mainstream media cronies. Your truth has been fact checked by pro Google Searchtards. Nothing to see here... move along now.

Litterboxes in school restrooms was the thing that starting worrying you about our society? This seems like normal activity based on what i've seen the past couple of years.

I get what you’re saying in general, but if you don’t think wasting time and money on things that are irrelevant to studies and teaching has an effect, just look at our scores compared to other places. We spend more money on “education” than anyone in the world, but only have mediocre results in comparison. Why is that?

There are so many reasons, starting with our value and compensation of teachers. I wouldn't put kids wanting to identify as dogs anywhere on the list though. Don't get me wrong, litter boxes for them in the bathrooms is absurd and I agree even discussing it's a complete waste of time for everyone involved. I just think kids trying to figure out who they are, regardless of how weird it is, isn't really hurting anyone.

I'm sure that at various times in your kids adolescence, you had to steer them away from certain kids who were a bad influence, or simply spoiled rotten and didn't want that rubbing off on your kids. I know I did, and my kids, now that they have kids of their own, have thanked me numerous times. The kids they wanted to hang with for whatever reason are now a mixture of failures because their parents "let their kids be what they wanted to be" when they should have been providing guidance.
Actually, I've never had to. We've really focused on our kids learning right and wrong and considering what kind of person they want to be in their decision making. Part of the reason I'd hoping they could be a positive influence in that kids life, and trusting that if they put themselves in a bad situation that they will make the right decision, or at the very least learn from it. I'd rather prepare them for the road than try to prepare the road for them. We've also always really stressed being accepting of people's differences, despite how weird they may be, and trying to understand where they're coming from, because weird people aren't going away. Part of figuring out who you are as a kid tend to be weird, and there is notl "right' path in child development. We're not perfect parents by any stretch, but so far they are developing into good people, so I consider it a success. Not saying it's right, but that's been our approach.

Sorry for the long post, 20 years of child development and basically professional parenting left me with some strong opinions on child development and what actually hurts kids

Do you have a link to something concrete that shows your local high school is considering it? A quick Google search brings up a bunch of debunked stories and I haven't come across one link where the claim was substantiated. Here's a clip from one of the sources I read:

"The false claim that children who identify as cats are using litter boxes in school bathrooms has spread across the internet since at least December, when a member of the public brought it up at a school board meeting for Midland public schools north-west of Detroit.

The claim was debunked by the district’s superintendent, who issued a statement that said there had “never been litter boxes within MPS schools”.

Still, the baseless rumor has spread across the country, and become fuel for political candidates, amid the culture wars and legislative action involving

A thread about furries lures Clint back!

Wouldn't it be cool if a group of kids came to school identifying as "Animal Wardens" and gathered all the "strays" for being out in public without the owners presence, and charged the parents $200 to claim their little dipshits!

I wonder if the "let everyone be what they want to be" nimrods would still feel that way?