• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

I don’t know why I’m watching it, more like just having something new on tv while I’m busy doing something else but Dahmer is on Netflix now.

I could take it or leave it, seems more like a show to justify what a sick bastard the guy really was, at least that’s my take.

Next episode of "The Patient" will be on Hulu tonight ... good so far!

Anyone watching or has watched Dahmer on Netflix? We’re 3 episodes in and how he got away with it for as long as he did, I have no idea.

Starting Andor on Disney today. No idea about it, just know it’s part the Star Wars.

I didn’t like the first 3 episodes. 4th was ok. Feels like they are trying to be Game of thrones without as good of story. So much dialog and drama compared to most Star wars
It definitely is different from other Star Wars projects. I for one, am enjoying the detail.

Disappointed with Amazon Prime, still waiting for season two of Carnival Row.

I don’t know why I’m watching it, more like just having something new on tv while I’m busy doing something else but Dahmer is on Netflix now.

I could take it or leave it, seems more like a show to justify what a sick bastard the guy really was, at least that’s my take.
I didn’t take it that way at all. I thought they did a pretty good job on focusing on the victims and their families, to humanize them more, because we tend to focus on the crime and not the people that were just trying to live their lives.
Anyone watching or has watched Dahmer on Netflix? We’re 3 episodes in and how he got away with it for as long as he did, I have no idea.
Agreed, I guess people, including LE’s just don’t want to think that someone so fucked up could be doing what he did.

I didn’t take it that way at all. I thought they did a pretty good job on focusing on the victims and their families, to humanize them more, because we tend to focus on the crime and not the people that were just trying to live their lives.

Agreed, I guess people, including LE’s just don’t want to think that someone so fucked up could be doing what he did.
Towards the last few episodes I agree. The first few felt different. So maybe I jumped the gun too soon on that.

"Werewolf By Night" on Disney+. Oh, man, this is done right. This comes from a comic background, of course (which I know nothing about), but the story is presented in a way that you don't need to have any sort of knowledge going in. If you like cheesy old black-and-white era monster movies, you will probably love this.

"Werewolf By Night" on Disney+. Oh, man, this is done right. This comes from a comic background, of course (which I know nothing about), but the story is presented in a way that you don't need to have any sort of knowledge going in. If you like cheesy old black-and-white era monster movies, you will probably love this.
I was going to suggest you check this out, too late on that I suppose. I fully agree with your assessment. If you love classic B-horror movies you'll love this. It was fun and didn't over stay it's welcome. I'll probably give it re watch in the near future.

Yeah it was like a classic but also modern. Was pretty cool and you don’t need any marvel knowledge to know what’s going on

Latest episode of Andor was probably one one of the best things modern Star Wars has ever done. The series as whole, up to this point, has been fantastic. The slow burn of the past few episodes did a good job of putting all the players and pieces in place and why they matter. What a great use of tension and slowly adding more and more tension without it being overly done.

Latest episode of Andor was probably one one of the best things modern Star Wars has ever done. The series as whole, up to this point, has been fantastic. The slow burn of the past few episodes did a good job of putting all the players and pieces in place and why they matter. What a great use of tension and slowly adding more and more tension without it being overly done.
I haven't started this one yet. I'm on the fence between Andor and Dare Devil.

Watching episode 6 now and without knowing any back story of the characters, I’ve really enjoyed this series.

Watching episode 6 now and without knowing any back story of the characters, I’ve really enjoyed this series.
The only character with “backstory” is Cassian Andor himself but this is technically his back story because this is basically a prequel to Rogue One where he was a main character. So no backstory needed for this series. I think that’s my issue with it and it feels a little slow for me. So much dialog and talking and it’s not a story that’s drawing me in. I’m not that interested in what’s happening so hopefully that changes. I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet

I have not seen the new Game of Thrones prequel. Anyone have thoughts ?

I watched the first 4 episodes, I think, and have 3 episodes unwatched on the DVR. I don't know, not really bad but just so much scheming, plotting, and backstabbing can fit in a 1 hour episode. I haven't really found any character to root for, maybe that was their intention after GoT.