• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

I hate that Allen didn’t get a chance. They need to rethink the OT rules for playoffs!

The Bills also could have not given up a field goal with 13 seconds left though.
Yea, as much as I think the OT rules in the playoffs need to change, the Bills Def royally let that game continue. They do know who Kelce is right??

I know the wound is still fresh Brandon but look at it this way, the Packers Future Has hope.

The Steelers were once the best organization in all of sports. Now there is absolutely no hope for the future under this owner and this head coach. Imagine how that would feel as a lifelong fan.
Not if A-Rod goes and takes Adams AND Cobb with him. Did you see Love play when Aaron had covid??

I figured this was our last shot for the ring for many years to come. Minnesota can now make it difficult for even the NFC North. I really hope The Flower can keep Aaron on our frozen tundra.

As an owner of the Packers, I don't wanna have to put my foot down! 😛🦶⬇️

Not if A-Rod goes and takes Adams AND Cobb with him. Did you see Love play when Aaron had covid??

I figured this was our last shot for the ring for many years to come. Minnesota can now make it difficult for even the NFC North. I really hope The Flower can keep Aaron on our frozen tundra.

I agree with most of that, but Cobb is 100% irrelevant! 😂

I agree with most of that, but Cobb is 100% irrelevant! 😂
I never understood why #12 made such a stink during the off-season to bring back Cobb. I think he saw Brady get Gronk to TB, and with great success. Wanted to maybe try and replicate that?

Idk. It was a bummer weekend all around... I'm feeling a little like a Patriots football today.

I get that completely, and Rodgers just seems to march to the beat of a different drummer. But ...... talent can be obtained in many ways and talent can rise up from nothing; there is always hope when it comes to talent.

When you have an owner who is more concerned with showing his political correctness than he is in winning championships, and you have a head coach who perennially has discipline problems and allows players to be bigger than the team, is often given exceptional talent which he squanders, knows he can do whatever he wants without fear of losing his job, and has weak coaches under him ........ it paints a pretty foreboding picture for the future.

Where the HELL have you been!?
I’ve been so elated watching the Bengals beat the Steelers that I forgot how to type!! Did you know that the Bengals outscored the Steelers 65-20 in the two games they played this year?

I hope you are well, bro!

I’ve been so elated watching the Bengals beat the Steelers that I forgot how to type!! Did you know that the Bengals outscored the Steelers 65-20 in the two games they played this year?

I hope you are well, bro!
Did you know that Ben's record against the Bengals is 24-10?

Did you know that this Sunday will be the last game for the Bengals this year?

I am well! I hope you are too! Are you ready for another HERF?

Did you know that Ben's record against the Bengals is 24-10?

Did you know that this Sunday will be the last game for the Bengals this year?

I am well! I hope you are too! Are you ready for another HERF?
When you consider how bad the Bengals have been, I’m pretty sure you, me, and some of the boys on here could’ve gone 25-9 against them! Talk about a fun HERF!

Keep me posted on HERF schedules, I’ll bring the orange & black!

I wish I could make a herf…I need Hayden to school me in the way of the hobo hut master….

1. I don't follow a lot of NFC games and definately west coast games. What is all the negative talk about Jimmy G.? I assumed he did a pretty good job but they were pretty hard on him yesterday and stated that he is probably done in SF? @CMontoya79 Ceasar?
  2. The officiating was terrible yesterday! All during the season they called rediculous ticky tack stuff. yesterday they let numerous "flagrant" fouls go?

I thought maybe Jimmy G. Contract was up or something? I do know they drafted a qb so maybe they want to go in a different direction.

Right now there are a lot of teams unhappy with their qb, so now would be the perfect time for him to look around.