• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 March Madness Pool Thread <done>

Wow, that was close, Ohio St. loses and I can just call it quits.

Beautiful prize packages! Thanks for putting this together Wyatt! I've been out of pocket and missed the Sweet 16 offering!

Good luck to all participants! I'm out of the running! :)

Don't forget about contest #3!

You're in last place at the moment, if you can hold on to it till the end of the Sweet 16, you get a 5'er from me!!!

Wow just when my night totally blows I get on here and see that goregous package that I could have been in the running for had a couple bounces gone my way. I really don't think I have any shot anymore, but thanks for the contest, it's been fun. I'll go back to mourning our loss licking my wounds.

Well, they still need to post the points for Oregon and UNC, but regardless, Bobbyritz will be in last place after the Sweet 16.

Which means he has one the 3rd Contest!!

Congrats Rob on picking such a horrible bracket, ROFL!

I'll get the sticks in the mail ASAP.

Well, they still need to post the points for Oregon and UNC, but regardless, Bobbyritz will be in last place after the Sweet 16.

As I said in my PM Wyatt. You gotta love when absolute and utter failure gets rewarded!!!!! :laugh:

Thanks for putting this together Wyatt! I'm somewhat upset that work has been a bear during most of the tournament, as I wish I could have participated in the thread more.

Rob

doh even my hope of ultimate failure has been crushed......when you fail at failing you know it wasn't meant to be

congrats Rob

As I said in my PM Wyatt. You gotta love when absolute and utter failure gets rewarded!!!!! :laugh:

Thanks for putting this together Wyatt! I'm somewhat upset that work has been a bear during most of the tournament, as I wish I could have participated in the thread more.

Rob

What if Oregon wins it all, he would move up the list. Don't forget you get 32 points for the last bracket. The current list still means nothing it could change completely, especially if UNC and Kansas make it to the final four. With my luck that is exactly what will happen and Wyatt and I will be out of it.

Edited for typo.

Rob

What if Oregon wins it all, he would move up the list. Don't forget you get 32 points for the last bracket. The current list still means nothing it could change completely, especially if UNC and Kansas make it to the final four. With my luck that is exactly what will happen and Wyatt and I will be out of it.

Edited for typo.

Oh, yes, I agree totally...but my 3rd contest was whoever is in last place at the end of the Sweet 16 wins a 5'er. So that's over. Who know's what could happen from here on though.

Although Paul, if you'll look, you'll see that I'm currently in 2nd place behind you....but our picks are the exact same from here on out. I can't beat you with that bracket no matter what happens :(

My only hope is that my other bracket makes it somehow, which CAN happen still.

So looking at the standings, if Kansas beats Georgetown in the finals and Florida makes it to the final 4 I still have an outside shot at 2nd place. Unlikely, but at least I still have a reason to get excited for the games right?

Rob

Edited for typo.

Oh, yes, I agree totally...but my 3rd contest was whoever is in last place at the end of the Sweet 16 wins a 5'er. So that's over. Who know's what could happen from here on though.

Although Paul, if you'll look, you'll see that I'm currently in 2nd place behind you....but our picks are the exact same from here on out. I can't beat you with that bracket no matter what happens :(

My only hope is that my other bracket makes it somehow, which CAN happen still.

Oh, I forgot that earlier thread and thought it was last place at the end.

So looking at the standings, if Kansas beats Georgetown in the finals and Florida makes it to the final 4 I still have an outside shot at 2nd place. Unlikely, but at least I still have a reason to get excited for the games right?

No , I think Rigo would win in that scenario.

No , I think Rigo would win in that scenario.

Right but couldnt I move up to 2nd?

Edit: I also think I need Memphis to knock off Ohio State.

Brutal, seemed like I couldn't catch a break this year. Oh well theres always baseball season around the corner. This was fun.