• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

Hey Phil, since I have like 15 of these to pass out at our little TX Herf, you should probably take me OUT of this one. Sound cool?

thejollyco said:
this pass seems dead :p
Hey, some of us have things to do outside of this website.

I AM WORKING ON IT!!!!

It should be out to folks within the next day or so.

Triple D - You'll be on MHN's side of the pass

PB - Your out, thanks for making it a bit easier.

Phil said:
thejollyco said:
this pass seems dead :p

I AM WORKING ON IT!!!!

You ditched work 2 days this week and you still didn't get it out!!!

SLACKER

Fast4Dr said:
Phil said:
thejollyco said:
this pass seems dead  :p

I AM WORKING ON IT!!!!

You ditched work 2 days this week and you still didn't get it out!!!

SLACKER
I was sick!!

COUGH COUGH COUGH

:p :p :p

There you go Jolly, everyone needs a little motivation now and then...... :D :thumbs: :p

Okay, I take all the cigars out of the pyrimade shaped box (which led me to believe it was a 50 ct cab of smokes) and only got out 18 of them!!!!

WTF???!!!!!!!!

He said he was sending out 50!!

MHN, these will go out to you tommorow hopefully. Pass them around as far as they go, but they won't make it all the way around cause there isnt enough.

PM is being sent to Mr. Padilla right now!!!!! :(

I wish I had opened the box and counted sooner, I just didnt think it was needed as we didnt pay for these.......

Sorry for the delay, I will update this post ASAP when Mr. Padilla gets back to me.

Phil :angry: :angry:

As we all know he sent me not even 1/2 the cigars needed. So neither my or MHN's side of the pass will be able to be fufilled by this. I sent him a PM a while back and he said he was sending more cigars out to my house.

I woulda gave an update but this is the same boat we where in last time I posted. I am sure they will arrive soon and we can finally get things rolling ( I hope :( )

Phil

This is ridiculous. This guy is trying to sell us on his product? First he offers to send cigars to sample. It takes him forever. Then he sends less then half of what he said he'd send. Now I realize this is a freebie and a very generous gesture at that but come on! Don't make promises you can't keep :angry:

lucasbuck said:
This is ridiculous. This guy is trying to sell us on his product? First he offers to send cigars to sample. It takes him forever. Then he sends less then half of what he said he'd send. Now I realize this is a freebie and a very generous gesture at that but come on! Don't make promises you can't keep :angry:
Ya, I hear you LB.

I recieved an PM from him. I will reply to the PM and try get things rolling as fast as possible.

I was gonna send out what I had to MHN but it wasnt enough to fill his side of the pass so I figured that I should wait.

Here is a bit of good news though, he says he is sending a different size. So there should be robusto's and whatever size he sends this time to pick from. *(unless your at the end there may be only 1 size left :( )

regardelss we'll get this think going sooner or later. The cigars are acctually looking pretty good after all this time in my coolidor LOL at least they are not dry anymore.

gamelover2004 - this is a closed pass right now. If there are extra's I will do what I can for you. But if you look back we have been trying to get this thing on the road for quite some time and all the gars (hell more than that right now) have been spoken for.

Phil

Thanks for the update Phil. Ernesto PM'd me explaining the delay also. Sorry for my outburst :( I'm usually a pretty patient guy. It just seems like I've been waiting to try these cigars for a long time now. Thanks for all your hard work on this thing Phil :thumbs: And thanks again to Ernesto for sampling his product.

Wow...an endorsement by a rapper. Too bad he wasn't in some sort of other business where you could actually tell the difference between your product and others in a video. He'd have a ton of orders to fill from suburban white wanna-be gangsters.

Anyone know what a box of his cigars go for normally? The web site doesn't say.

He updated his site a little but the links don't go through. Neat to see him with 50 Cent. All they needed was a big pit bull on a leash. :D

Phil or mhn, please remove me from this ... I will pick one up at the DFW herf.