• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009

Things are looking good as checks are coming in and sponsors are signing up. I can tell it will be another successful event and a great time........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'd like to attend if that's possible. If so +1. I attended a herf a few years back in the city is this the same one. If so a great time!!!!!!! :thumbs:

I'd like to attend if that's possible. If so +1. I attended a herf a few years back in the city is this the same one. If so a great time!!!!!!! :thumbs:

I got you on the list Dickson. In reference to if this is the Herf you attended a couple of years back in the City, I don't think so as we have it every year in the February time frame up here in New Windsor at Schlesinger's / Hudson Valley Cigars........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Cool!!! So it'll be my first time.....can't wait. :thumbs:

Put me in for me +2.

Thanks...can't wait to see you guys again.

Charlie,
Alph , Ronnie and Tom, same as last year will be there. Driving over from the fair state of Connecticut.
Aloha until February!

Charlie, Alph counted me in the above post, but I will also be bringing one additional guest with us.
Last year was a blast. looking forward to doing it again. Thanks for putting this together.
Tom

Tom,

I got your check for you and your guest but you didn't have to bomb the crap out me at the same time. Thanks brother and I'm sure that those primo sticks will be enjoyed during the holidays........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Still have room ??.... Count me in... I would love to make the 2+ hour ride to see your sorry mugs again

Still have room ??.... Count me in... I would love to make the 2+ hour ride to see your sorry mugs again

Well, it's about time you chimed in stranger. There's always room for you brother, it will be great to see you again as always........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Gary....is da cappo de tuti fruiti going??????? :cool:

Just as a note, for those of you that want to send your checks in before the 1st of the year for tax purposes, I'm going to do another drop to the money ladies on the 30th. It's just a thought for those that itemize on their taxes and need that little bit more........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, I just did a rough head count and we have 130 guests planning on attending on the list, another 10 regulars from our Thusday night gang from Schlesingers and the folks from West Point that will benifit from the event.
We are planning on having the heated fest tent again adjecent to the bar area so there should be plenty of room for all. Here's an example of the one we're getting:

All in all, things are moving right along even in these tough times the US is going through. I hope everyone has a happy holiday season and I'll see everyone in about 6 weeks if not sooner....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning S / BOTL, I hope all of you had a great New Years celibration and are still enjoying the remainder of the holiday season. I just wanted to let everyone know that the locomotive is running at top speed with the guest list getting close to be maxxed out, the sponsors are coming on line and the guests checks are coming in steadily. We are exactly 5 weeks until the Herf and I can hardly wait. Have a great weekend all and I'll talk with you soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

For those of you that still need to send in your checks / money orders, please make them out to: IMWRF which stands for Installation Morale, Welfare and Recreation Fund.

You can mail them to me and I'll do a weekly consolidation and drop them off to the WTU money folks. My contact info:

Charlie Baranyai
129 Main St
Unit C-12
Cornwall, NY 12518