• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SPRING FEVER PASS (April pass)

I'm home and ready Jonesy.
Sounds good LOYD. I'll be going through the pass tonight to make sure the sticks are ok, then repack in a new box and send it to you in the AM.

I have moved all pics to this page for easy judging. When the result are in I will announce the winners. Each person can only win one time.

Thanks for playing.
So are you judging alone or are we supposed to vote, too?

To be fare and impartial I have asked members of cigar pass to PM me with their favorite three photos. Once all the results are in I will post the winners.

Good luck gentleman.

T 15 CAO Brazilia Samba
P 82 RP Vintage 1992 torp

T 37 AF DC Beli
P 83 FFOX Perfecxion #4

T 62 Cohiba Red Dot Triangulo
P 84 Perdomo Edicion de Silvio robusto

T 64 AF BTL
P 85 Padron 1926 Serie #2 maduro

T 73 Tatuaje Reserva J21
P 86 AVO 80th

On the Between the Lines, I'm going by ggiese's post stating acceptable trades for this since he put it in.
Alright boys, I gone throught the pass, inspected the cigars, made my puts and takes, and repackaged with a new box and extra padding. The only problem cigar in the pass was #62 Cohiba Red Dot Triangulo. The foot was in pretty bad shape, but I had already planned on trading for it so it's out of circulation anyway. Jay, thanks for having me in your pass, it's been a great experience. Emo, Brandon, George, thanks so much for your help and wisdom throughout the pass, much appreciated Brothers. Also have another stick to add to the main list (speaking of which, Jay, you need to change #39 to show ggiese has taken it)

P 87 PAN Torpedo

I have moved all pics to this page for easy judging. When the result are in I will announce the winners. Each person can only win one time.

Thanks for playing.
So are you judging alone or are we supposed to vote, too?

To be fare and impartial I have asked members of cigar pass to PM me with their favorite three photos. Once all the results are in I will post the winners.

Good luck gentleman.
Gotcha...well, being a participant, I'll refrain from voting in the name of fairness and impartiality.

Get ready George!

0306 1070 0001 6236 9165

It's here!!!
peepee.gif

Let me work on this bad boy, and try and get it out shortly! Everything looks good!! Nice packing job :thumbs: (although this is one a MASSIVE box!!!)

EDITED TO ADD:

Okay - rolled around on the floor with all the cigars - drooled all over them - and put them back... Here's my puts/takes:

Takes:

23. Double Ligero Lancero
43. Opus X #5
53. Opus xXx (Power Ranger)
58. RP 1990 Perfecto (look VERY intersting)
Puts:

NOTE: I'm only adding values and rarity to assist everyone in assessing puts/takes later.

63. Work of Art Maduro - Value: ~ $8 (fairly rare)
64. AF Between the Lines (2004) - Value: ~$15 (rare)
65. Avo LE07 - Value: ~ $13 (available now, but soon to be rare) - this is a VERY nice cigar
66. El Rey del Mundo (ERDM) - Choix Supreme: Value ~$10 (has some nice age on it '90 or '91, I believe - box code: USU VC2)
67. Davidoff Special 'R' - Value: ~$13
68. Saint Luis Rey (SLR) - Serie A ISOM - Value: ~$9 (2006)

Heads up, garrettbuckeye - hopefully you're not hungover when you get this... :whistling: :D

DC#: 0103 8555 7490 9424 4103

OK I Will add 39 as taken but I missed the post. :sign:

Get ready George!

0306 1070 0001 6236 9165

It's here!!!
peepee.gif

Let me work on this bad boy, and try and get it out shortly! Everything looks good!! Nice packing job :thumbs: (although this is one a MASSIVE box!!!)

EDITED TO ADD:

Okay - rolled around on the floor with all the cigars - drooled all over them - and put them back... Here's my puts/takes:

Takes:

43. Opus X #5
Puts:

NOTE: I'm only adding values and rarity to assist everyone in assessing puts/takes later.

65. Avo LE07 - Value: ~ $13 (available now, but soon to be rare) - this is a VERY nice cigar
66. El Rey del Mundo (ERDM) - Choix Supreme: Value ~$10 (has some nice age on it '90 or '91, I believe - box code: USU VC2)

Heads up, garrettbuckeye - hopefully you're not hungover when you get this... :whistling: :D

I only caught it because I didn't look at the inventory list (printed the list from my computer to use) and I couldn't find it. When I got the list out (hard copy from the pass) I saw George's name there on #39. I've already got the pass ready to go tomorrow so I don't want to break into it, but maybe you can have LOYD check out the inventory list to make sure I'm not wrong. I do know the cigar is not there because I went through everything 3 times when I couldn't find it. Hopefully LOYD will be able to verify this because I will feel like an absolute ass if I'm wrong......now that you've got me second guessing myself. ???

Get ready George!

0306 1070 0001 6236 9165

It's here!!!
peepee.gif

EDITED TO ADD:

Takes:

43. Opus X #5
Puts:

I only caught it because I didn't look at the inventory list (printed the list from my computer to use) and I couldn't find it. When I got the list out (hard copy from the pass) I saw George's name there on #39. I've already got the pass ready to go tomorrow so I don't want to break into it, but maybe you can have LOYD check out the inventory list to make sure I'm not wrong. I do know the cigar is not there because I went through everything 3 times when I couldn't find it. Hopefully LOYD will be able to verify this because I will feel like an absolute ass if I'm wrong......now that you've got me second guessing myself. ???

Nice work JONSEY, Plicker did a complete re-vamp of the spread sheet. But all that matters to me is I get that pass back sooooon LOL.

On it's way to LOYD first thing in the morning Jay! :thumbs:

Those quotes/posts are great, but they still don't really give an answer. If a group of FOGs could get together and agree upon a baseline percentage due to rarity and aging, it'd give us noobs something to at least start from. I wanted to trade for the #77, too. I knew the $9 MSRP was far too low and the gouging $30 way to high, but I couldn't find a definitive value. Maybe the reference threads could give a "perceived" value instead of just MSRP?

I would think a #77 for a BTL would be a fair trade.

:cool:

Anjewore!

Alright boys, the bird is in the air headed towards Georgia!

DC# 0103 8555 7490 9266 7454

Just got in from work...and what a pleasant site I had waiting on the bar!

Mixing a drink and fixing to go through everything, will post P, and T for approval shortly.

LOYD

Posting for approval.....

Takes:

80. Ashton ESG Robusto
29.Mac Vin #1 2000
48.La Aurora Pre
83.FFOX #4
85.Padron 1926

Puts:

AF BTL
Cusano 18 Maddie Toro
CAO Brazilia Gol
Anejo #55
Opus X "XXX"

Just let me know.
THX,
LOYD

Takes:

80. Ashton ESG Robusto
29.Mac Vin #1 2000
48.La Aurora Pre
83.FFOX #4
85.Padron 1926

Puts:

AF BTL
Cusano 18 Maddie Toro
CAO Brazilia Gol
Anejo #55
Opus X "XXX"

Just let me know.
THX,
LOYD

I think the ESG/BTL P/T might be a little lopsided. Price-wise they're almost right on ($13.50 vs $13.25), but the BTLs come out every year, and the ESG Robo is only being released this one year (until they go through all the vitolas and start releasing each size regularly). Just my $0.02, as I'm not a habitual scrutinizer and this one just stood out at me.

Takes:

80. Ashton ESG Robusto
29.Mac Vin #1 2000
48.La Aurora Pre
83.FFOX #4
85.Padron 1926

Puts:

AF BTL
Cusano 18 Maddie Toro
CAO Brazilia Gol
Anejo #55
Opus X "XXX"

Just let me know.
THX,
LOYD

You probably need to rethink a few of those.

The ESG is a $20 stick, and the BTL is a $13 stick.
The Macanudo Vintage 2000 is a $12 stick, and the Cusano is a $4 stick.
The La Aurora is $6-7 and the Brazilia Gol is $3.

Brandon :thumbs:

Takes:

80. Ashton ESG Robusto
29.Mac Vin #1 2000
48.La Aurora Pre
83.FFOX #4
85.Padron 1926

Puts:

AF BTL
Cusano 18 Maddie Toro
CAO Brazilia Gol
Anejo #55
Opus X "XXX"

Just let me know.
THX,
LOYD

That and it is considered "polite" to post your puts and takes right next to each other so everyone is clear what your intentions are. Grouping them at the bottom for everyone to figure out can come off as rude.

Even though I'm sure you did not mean it that way Loyd. :thumbs:

Takes:

80. Ashton ESG Robusto
29.Mac Vin #1 2000
48.La Aurora Pre
83.FFOX #4
85.Padron 1926

Puts:

AF BTL
Cusano 18 Maddie Toro
CAO Brazilia Gol
Anejo #55
Opus X "XXX"

Just let me know.
THX,
LOYD

That and it is considered "polite" to post your puts and takes right next to each other so everyone is clear what your intentions are. Grouping them at the bottom for everyone to figure out can come off as rude.

Even though I'm sure you did not mean it that way Loyd. :thumbs:

Well boys he did post at 1:30 in the morning :whistling:

Not a problem.

T.85...Padron 26 P--Opus X XXX

LOYD

Not a problem.

T.85...Padron 26 P--Opus X XXX

LMAO...ok

LOYD