• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

Backslide420 said:
This makes absolutely no sense either. He has access to yahoo.com to view his email but NOT CP?

From my job I can't access cigarpass. I can access google, ebay and a few other sites. Our IS department has Cpass blocked :angry:
[snapback]161878[/snapback]​

CP is blocked for me too :angry2:

Bill

Well, it's not my pass but it's sad this guy can't just get the box moving and be done with it.

I'm still a firm believer that there comes a time when enough bs is enough bs and no excuses are accepted, period.

But that's just me..... :D

wam79 said:
Backslide420 said:
This makes absolutely no sense either. He has access to yahoo.com to view his email but NOT CP?

From my job I can't access cigarpass. I can access google, ebay and a few other sites. Our IS department has Cpass blocked :angry:

Bill
[snapback]161944[/snapback]​

Was it blocked the very first time you tried it from work or only after you had accumulated a few thousand hits :laugh:

:sign:

coventrycat86 said:
wam79 said:
Backslide420 said:

Bill
[snapback]161944[/snapback]​

Was it blocked the very first time you tried it from work or only after you had accumulated a few thousand hits :laugh:

:sign:
[snapback]162084[/snapback]​

I think it's blocked just for me :D
The IT folks at work are treating me special :love:

Bill

:D :D :D

Well, you've basically proven my point which is that I HIGHLY DOUBT that CigarPass is blocked at texasaggie's place of employment (if he has a place of employment which has yet to be determined ;) ).

So for all of the rest of you who feel the need to toss in a "Yeah, CP's blocked at work for me too." in order give credibility to give texasaggie's lame-a$$ed excuses, please just save it, okay? ;)

I think it's obvious what texasaggie is. There is no excuse for what he has done. :angry2:

Update

Takes by TexasAggie:

2) Avo 22
9) Monte 2 (ISOM)
37) Carlos Torano
38) Fonseca Serie F
44) RASCC 04 "ISOM"
46) Savinelli ELR Robusto
57) bolivar royal corona (isom)
64) Royal Butera Vintage Fumo Dulce
72) VR Famoso
78) Cuesta Rey Pyramid #9
96) Gispert Lonsdale
97) Fonseca 5-50
98) RASS '00
104) CoRo
106) RASCC
107) Opus XXX
111) Montecristo #4 (isob)(2000)
117) Quay d'Orsay Corona PEL OCT02
118) Bolivar Belicoso Fino '02 put other1
122) PSD #4 '01
129) Padron 1926 Maduro #9
131) San Cristobal La Punta 03 (ISOM)
132) H. Upmann monarchs (ISOM)
133) Gurkha Legend Aniversario
134) Gurkha Regent Toro
135) Ashton VSG Belicoso #1
136) RyJ EL 2003 (looks like a lonsdale)
137) Padron millennium
138) diplomaticos #2
139) AF hemingway maduro
140) AVO robusto maduro

Puts by TexasAggie:

:( :( :(

Was it blocked the very first time you tried it from work or only after you had accumulated a few thousand hits

It was blocked from the start. Every now and then I can access the site but only when I know that IS is doing some work on the servers.

I doubt he'll smoke all those 'gars, click here to read up on Barrett's esophagus. :0 :(

Perhaps someone could help me out here. Why is it that were so sure that Texasaggie has the sticks?? I'm not saying he does, and I'm not saying he doesn't. I'm just wondering why some at least seem convinced he does. I really don't feel like reading back through all this mess, but if someone could just point me in the right direction as to where we have any evidence that the pass was even sent to him then I would appreciate it. I do remember that we do not have a valid delivery confirmation number. I know we have reports of phone calls and emails. Can anyone point me to where the actual verifiable evidence is though. I'll jump right on the "Texasaggies a bastard" bandwagon as soon as someone helps me out with this.

Thanks. :)

servebig said:
Here's the first one sent 1/19

Hey man, I'm sorry, I have been out of town for over a month working on a ranch, I was laid off in October, and I almost lost everything, I have figured I was out of CPass, that I was banished or something for not logging on for this long. I have a note in my box saying that I have a package, I'll get it, and send it to whomever you want me too, I apologize for not giving notice, I have been through alot in the last 3 and a half months, I almost lost my father, my fiance's father, and I have Barrett's esophagus, which is a precursor to esopha. I don't have access to CPass from this computer, so I can't log on, only send email, so I don't know the history behind everything. I'll email you tomorrow morning after I get back from the post office, I'm so sorry about this, I will do my best to rectify this, I hope I haven't lost my name completely on CP, I really treasure my time so far on it, I'd like to come back, when I get my feet back under me. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Bradley Grace
jbradgrace@yahoo.com
713-397-4900

my response:

brad...let me know when you get the box from the post office. i'm sorry that things have been tough for you, but unfortunately the people on CP just shoot first and ask questions later. please stay in touch with me by email or phone until the box is recovered.

barney

and brad's response on the 20th:

Good news, I got the pass, everything seems to be in order, I'll put my hygrometer in it and check everything, just let me know who to send it too. I'll throw some of my sticks that I have left in there. Please send out a message on CP that I'm not gone, or trying to screw anyone. I know they can be pretty harsh pretty quickly, I just never thought I would be on the receiving end of it. If you could just let them know that I'm hoping to come back as soon as I can. I'd appreciate that. Thank you. I'd call you, but my phone is broken and I'm waiting until I can get a new one. Thanks for your help and understanding.

Since then I have called and emailed...nothing. Let's hope that he is monitoring things anonymously and will rectify the situation.
[snapback]161824[/snapback]​

Brad's last response Gibu. This clears Marc of any thought of him not mailing it. Time to jump on the bandwagon

No, I mean actual evidence from someone more impartial. I have no idea how we know that is in any way authentic. If it's just Barney telling us hes heard from him then what does that prove?

Just asking.

Good point...May'be if Barney can make a copy of his screen with the email on it? That's the only way anyone would believe anything.

gibu said:
No, I mean actual evidence from someone more impartial.  I have no idea how we know that is in any way authentic.  If it's just Barney telling us hes heard from him then what does that prove? 

Just asking.
[snapback]162266[/snapback]​

so you're calling me a liar.

tell you what jerkoff...i'll forward the emails to you and then you can appologize.

pm me your email

cvmfour said:
Good point...May'be if Barney can make a copy of his screen with the email on it? That's the only way anyone would believe anything.
[snapback]162267[/snapback]​

good point??? et tu brutus?

tell me how to make a copy of my screen and tell me where to send it.

PM Sent

And without any name calling either.

I have no interest in any more rancor. I was simply asking a question and had no desire to jump to any unfounded conclusions.

I would think if you have nothing to hide then you wouldn't want there to be any possiblity of any further doubt.

I'm mearly asking for evidence or more to the point if anyone knows of any evidence and will not in any way apologize for that. I may concede there is evedence enough if thatproves to be the case, but I will not apologize. I was simply asking matter of fact and in no way called you any names of any kind, you resorted to that.

Maybe I just can't agree with you Barney??? ??? ??? I don't know. Steve did make the request for more evidence in a kind fashion. He didn't try and bait you or do anything like that. He jus wants all the cards out on the table in order for this thing to be solved beyon a shadow of a doubt, or at least beyond a "trust me" kind of thing. I don't know if you were e-mailed or not, maybe he did, I doubt you would sit there and compose it yourself just for the hell of it, but what do I know?

SFG75 said:
Maybe I just can't agree with you Barney???  ???  ???  I don't know.  Steve did make the request for more evidence in a kind fashion.  He didn't try and bait you or do anything like that.  He jus wants all the cards out on the table in order for this thing to be solved beyon a shadow of a doubt, or at least beyond a "trust me" kind of thing.  I don't know if you were e-mailed or not, maybe he did, I doubt you would sit there and compose it yourself just for the hell of it, but what do I know?
[snapback]162300[/snapback]​

scott..i'm upset because he is inferring that i could have created that email myself, which is a joke. anyway i emailed him the header on brad's email...if i knew how to capture the screen on AOL i would do that...but i don't.

this is what i sent:

Return-Path: <jbradgrace@yahoo.com>
Received: from rly-xm02.mx.aol.com (rly-xm02.mail.aol.com [172.20.83.103]) by air-xm04.mail.aol.com (v104.17) with ESMTP id MAILINXM41-5f741eefc212b5; Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:32:49 -0500
Received: from web50010.mail.yahoo.com (web50010.mail.yahoo.com [206.190.38.25]) by rly-xm02.mx.aol.com (v104.17) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINXM27-5f741eefc212b5; Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:32:33 -0500
Received: (qmail 46808 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Jan 2005 00:32:33 -0000
Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;b=1EViVw++323Hi4UlbbWt2D3jTtbSn+Un+DbQKsmQ+y21fYYmOiFuU/CKy3ep5LXFDcBI9QlPgQL7RPSQmirMhGfBymzqmoVG/Nhj8kNtrb7uHuFEMLxLKy5JPhZkcvIJWT9QO8Z2BW3Kp1dR4evoaL35U0L1toMeudwbAooyNHI= ;
Message-ID: <20050120003233.46806.qmail@web50010.mail.yahoo.com>
Received: from [70.240.70.20] by web50010.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:32:33 PST
Date: 1/19/2005 7:32:33 PM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Gob
To: servebig9@aol.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1534865877-1106181153=:45013"

i hope that satisfies you gibu

Well actually it was a little late in comming since it should have been a 10 second thing rather then having to wait for the next morning. Now I'm going to have to assemble a team of experts to go through the tapes looking for any cut's, breaks, or other edits, before I can report my findings to the commision. :)

I'm no expert so from what I can tell it looks authentic enough.

Say, how long does it take to set up an email account on yahoo anyway?? Would it take say over night perhaps to recieve a confimation email and be ready to then email an AOL account??.......... :p