• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

I'm game for keeping it going, but, the best thing at this point is to put an end to it.

Gregor

Kill the pass...those that want to remain...start a new pass for a new year...take the sticks that are in this pass...send them to either Stogieman or the other gentleman who was sending cigars to the troops and donate them.

My 2 cents.

-P-

A zillion hours later and I have finally finished reading this pass thread from beginnning to end.

Oh my God it is 2:30 in the morning. Tomorrow is not going to be a good day :(

Gunpowder said:
A zillion hours later and I have finally finished reading this pass thread from beginnning to end.

Oh my God it is 2:30 in the morning. Tomorrow is not going to be a good day :(
[snapback]161104[/snapback]​

LOL!!. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah, some threads are like that. I have to make it a general rule to get off of CP after 8:00 p.m. It's too addictive. I might file a lawsuit against Rod since this website impedes my productivity at home and at work. :p

SFG75 said:
Gunpowder said:

Oh my God it is 2:30 in the morning.  Tomorrow is not going to be a good day :(
[snapback]161104[/snapback]​

LOL!!. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah, some threads are like that. I have to make it a general rule to get off of CP after 8:00 p.m. It's too addictive. I might file a lawsuit against Rod since this website impedes my productivity at home and at work. :p
[snapback]161142[/snapback]​

I have the same problem. :) Just read this thread. Sorry about what happened to the pass guys. Hope you are able to recover the cigars and put this behind you. :thumbs:

well....brad did come out of the woodwork for a while, but he's gone back into it. he sent me a couple of emails about how sorry he was, etc...i asked him if he wanted me to post them, and if he could get the box back and i haven't heard from him. that was about a week ago...i'll keep you guys posted.

barney

That is just plain ridiculous on texasaggie's part. As I mentioned before he owes you or the next pass participant the box of cigars, he has an obligation to either do his P/T's or just send it along or return it to you and most importantly, he owes this board a post telling you what's going on.

This is complete BS :angry:

Texasaggie, you're well on your way to joining shuji, gamehumper, henry, etc. in the CigarPass Hall of Shame.

Now POST HERE ASAP.

Who other then Barney has had contact with Texasaggie?? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

gibu said:
Who other then Barney has had contact with Texasaggie?? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
[snapback]161595[/snapback]​

Great film Steve!!. Of course you would have to quote Ben Stein, a former Nixon speech writer. :rolleyes:

well at this point i'm making the assumption that the cigars are history. i have left umpteen messages with brad, and have emailed him also. i will post his emails to me when i get home tonight.

maybe he will eventually surface, like phil, but i'm done leaving him messages.

barney

Here's the first one sent 1/19

Hey man, I'm sorry, I have been out of town for over a month working on a ranch, I was laid off in October, and I almost lost everything, I have figured I was out of CPass, that I was banished or something for not logging on for this long. I have a note in my box saying that I have a package, I'll get it, and send it to whomever you want me too, I apologize for not giving notice, I have been through alot in the last 3 and a half months, I almost lost my father, my fiance's father, and I have Barrett's esophagus, which is a precursor to esopha. I don't have access to CPass from this computer, so I can't log on, only send email, so I don't know the history behind everything. I'll email you tomorrow morning after I get back from the post office, I'm so sorry about this, I will do my best to rectify this, I hope I haven't lost my name completely on CP, I really treasure my time so far on it, I'd like to come back, when I get my feet back under me. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Bradley Grace
jbradgrace@yahoo.com
713-397-4900

my response:

brad...let me know when you get the box from the post office. i'm sorry that things have been tough for you, but unfortunately the people on CP just shoot first and ask questions later. please stay in touch with me by email or phone until the box is recovered.

barney

and brad's response on the 20th:

Good news, I got the pass, everything seems to be in order, I'll put my hygrometer in it and check everything, just let me know who to send it too. I'll throw some of my sticks that I have left in there. Please send out a message on CP that I'm not gone, or trying to screw anyone. I know they can be pretty harsh pretty quickly, I just never thought I would be on the receiving end of it. If you could just let them know that I'm hoping to come back as soon as I can. I'd appreciate that. Thank you. I'd call you, but my phone is broken and I'm waiting until I can get a new one. Thanks for your help and understanding.

Since then I have called and emailed...nothing. Let's hope that he is monitoring things anonymously and will rectify the situation.

"Phone is broken" Is that like "My dog ate my homework...." :rolleyes:

I wonder if his mortgage company and his other creditors are as understanding as he wants us to be with his BS? They don't buy lame excuses like that and neither should we.

I don't have access to CPass from this computer, so I can't log on, only send email

This makes absolutely no sense either. He has access to yahoo.com to view his email but NOT CP? Holy crap. For some reason, I don't believe him. Call me a super critical, cold, heartless, uncaring a$$hole but he's full of $hit.

Tell him stogiechat and letstalkcigars are looking for quality members like him. ;) PB will not doubt put in a good word for him at letstalk :laugh:

but unfortunately the people on CP just shoot first and ask questions later.

Oh and Barney, ya REALLY think so? I think you went a little overboard with that one. texasaggie is clearly acting irresponsibly and ya know what, the lame excuses bother me even more than if he had not responded. That's like Zac coming over her and lying on numerous occasions. Hey no one is perfect but people shouldn't try to lie their way out of bad behavior or use lame excuses to get people to feel sorry for them.

Again, a mortgage company wouldn't swallow that crap, they'd just foreclose.

This makes absolutely no sense either. He has access to yahoo.com to view his email but NOT CP?

From my job I can't access cigarpass. I can access google, ebay and a few other sites. Our IS department has Cpass blocked :angry:

Backslide420 said:
This makes absolutely no sense either. He has access to yahoo.com to view his email but NOT CP?

From my job I can't access cigarpass. I can access google, ebay and a few other sites. Our IS department has Cpass blocked :angry:
[snapback]161878[/snapback]​

Probably because you were on it too much :laugh: If Brad has a "new job" and has not posted here AT ALL since he started this "new job" I highly doubt that CPass is blocked. Employers generally only block specific sites where they see a significant number of "hits" for a non-work related site. So, no hits means that it's not blocked ;)

However, I thought he said he was laid off? If ya don't have a job, ya don't have a computer at "work" since without a job, there is no work.

Therefore either way, my bet is he's full-o-crap ;)

I would think the small city of HOUSTON has a public library or two where he could use a computer to take care of his obligations.

Probably because you were on it too much

Im not on cp that much what are you talking about? :sign:
Soooo your saying that they were on to me!!!!!!!!!! :angry2: