• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

MadMonk said:
I did enjoy this episode. Man, they are lucky. I can't remember much about Morgan. Will have to figure out which episodes he was in to recap.
Was it the fellow who had Rick stay with him in that town he was a lone survivor in?
yes but he was also the one who helped Rick in season one. Morgan's son was with him then. When he returned in season 4 his son was not there and had died. Morgan was loosing his mind then.

Paul

Ah, ok, I guess I'm not a feeble minded as I thought! Thanks, Paul.
I think I had read that Daryl would have a love interest this season. I'm tempted to think it might be Carol. Making up for his somewhat aloof attitude the first time around.

They've been throwing teasers out there that Daryl is gay, and the love interest will be same sex. Just saying.

Premiere was definitely worth the wait.  Holy crap! 

~Boar

Not A Nice Person said:
They've been throwing teasers out there that Daryl is gay, and the love interest will be same sex. Just saying.

~Boar

If this is true, then I think that it will be with Abraham Ford, that dude looks like one of the village people :laugh:

whylieineedacigar said:

~Boar

If this is true, then I think that it will be with Abraham Ford, that dude looks like one of the village people :laugh:

Hold on.  Are you saying the guys in The Village People were gay?

MoeCizlak said:

~Boar

Hold on.  Are you saying the guys in The Village People were gay?

Wait a minute. Will you be dressing up as one of them for Halloween? If so, then the answer is no, they weren't gay. :laugh:

Earlier in the episode, Tyress refused to kill a zombie on the train tracks, so Carol had to do it. The camera paned on the zombie's hand, showing a pair of hand cuffs on her. It also looked like half of her face was blown off. Was that zombie Andrea? Maybe an easter egg planted for fans?

Also, one of the main characters, not saying who, was executed by a baseball bat in the comic. I was really fearing that the other night! The tv series was really playing with my emotions! 

Glad I didn't open this till now since I just watched the episode. Yes Clint he did get bitten in the leg several times by those fucking cannibals... lol

I think that Bob got bit or he was just super emotional about not being able to drink. Anyone else think Beth's kidnappers are tied to Gabriel? I am pretty happy with this season so far.

Just got done watching the mid season finale and all I can say is wow! Shock and awe don't even explain my feelings. Job well done to the writers of the show I have never had a sad feeling towards a fugging tv show before now. When others have been killed off I was stunned especially Hershel but Beth! WOW. THAT WAS INSANE!

RIP Beth you were one of my favorites.

Paul

Yes, Beth dying shocked the crap out of me. However, I give them credit for keeping it real!

Yea, that was a great, edge of the seat episode. I still want to see Darryl go off like a Elf from the hobbit, and shoot like 50 arrows a minute at some bad guys. ;-).  I was sort of surprised that Rick whacked that cop with the car. That is brutal efficiency in human survival.

Blew me away.  Just totally blew me away. Did NOT see that coming!

Loved when the silenced sniper rifle took out the walker while Rick was negotioating . . . lol.   

~Boar

So! My wife, kids, and I downloaded all the way up to episode 8 of season 5.

Watched it all from the beginning this holiday season, and all I have to say is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!! We are all hooked!

So, who can tell me when the other half of season 5 picks back up? I can't wait!!!!!