• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thought’s Dad Joke Thread

Hey, that's MY joke!

(pro tip: for a more effective punchline, simply say "everywhere")

I have a 15 year old grandson who an awesome kid! He is smart and talented, and he is my buddy. But ...... he spends waaaaaaayyyyyy too much time on the couch playing with his phone.

A couple weeks ago, I told him I was officially naming him the "Sofa King". He ginned without looking up from his phone. I said "you should refer to yourself as "Sofa King" with everything you say. If your mom cooks dinner, say "mom, this is Sofa King good!", or if your dad tells a joke, say "dad, that was Sofa King funny", or when your teacher says something, say "you are Sofa King smart".

He grinned for a minute and then it dawned and him. He yelled at me and we wrestled for a few minutes and then went on a four-wheeler ride. When we came back, I asked if he got my point. He sheepishly said "yeah".

He then went back to the couch and his phone!

I'm totally putting in a faux outlet like that when we get our forever home just to mess with people...
I was going to guess its an electricians house and they did it to mess with people. Hoping it isn't hooked up

"Even though Rock declined to press charges against Smith, police were seen in the backstage area after the fracas on Sunday night. Witnesses report the responding officers were said to be examining Rock's face for... Fresh Prints."