• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Checking out the new cigar lounge near my house in KC, and smoking my first one of these Monte Maltese Linea something something. This is a genuinely good smoke, a whole lot going on from cedar to cherry to dirty barn. Will buy more when our friend whose toilet flushes backwards has a vetted batch.

20191114_191753.jpg

Cracked the box on these Cohiba Maduro Genios! My first one. Too loose of a draw for me and the stick tended to smoke hot and bit harsh at the beginning b/c of the loose draw. Maybe my palette will adjust to the stick. Deep cocoa coffee and almond, slight earthiness, finishes with a touch of toffee. Nice.
Second third us settling down and by that I mean smoothing out....greatly. really enjoying it now.28521

Cracked the box on these Cohiba Maduro Genios! My first one. Too loose of a draw for me and the stick tended to smoke hot and bit harsh at the beginning b/c of the loose draw. Maybe my palette will adjust to the stick. Deep cocoa coffee and almond, slight earthiness, finishes with a touch of toffee. Nice.
Second third us settling down and by that I mean smoothing out....greatly. really enjoying it now.View attachment 28521
If you are really patient with a cigar like that and just sip it, you will be rewarded with an entirely different experience.

That’s an awesome idea! I’ve never seen that before!

Pure accident that I thought of it. I was at a Cowboy Action Shooting match a couple weeks ago and forgot my cigar cutter. Rather than not smoke(heaven forbid) i washed out an empty case i had and used that. When I got home I sharpened a new nickle plated one and walaa! I like it better than the store bought ones, they're too small imo.

Pure accident that I thought of it. I was at a Cowboy Action Shooting match a couple weeks ago and forgot my cigar cutter. Rather than not smoke(heaven forbid) i washed out an empty case i had and used that. When I got home I sharpened a new nickle plated one and walaa! I like it better than the store bought ones, they're too small imo.
If your my SS, I’ll take one.

First cigar all week (too damn cold and wet here in Seattle), and it’s a fantastic one. 2005 RA Belicosos Finos. Thanks to Josh and Bri for turning me on to these several years ago, in the Blind Cigar Review they sent me... 😋

A467E980-570A-46EE-99AB-092FE97566EC.jpeg