• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

bombone watching the Iggles' d stink!

Enjoying an Opus X DC from 2011 on an unusually sunny and warm 55 degree Kansas day, one of my last before my move to TX this weekend.

vortex said:
bombone watching the Iggles' d stink!
birds did nothing good this week don't get me started

Back on topic La Aroma De Cuba EE enjoyed with a Dunkin Donuts pumpkin spice coffee

Had a diesel unholy cocktail corona on my way home from the winery. I got a tin of these and although the packaging looks nice the ribbon holding the bundle together was to tight and a few are a bit squished. The one I had tonight had a tear in the wrapper and a splotch of extra tobacco stuck to the outside. Aside from that it still smoked well. There was a sour taste in the beginning however that left pretty promptly. The first third was pretty boring, but it started to pick up some body in the 2nd third and I was enjoying it. Had to ditch it early though, was a short drive and just to damn cold outside to finish it. Looking forward to my next one despite the downfalls.

Kid Montana said:
Enjoying an Opus X DC from 2011 on an unusually sunny and warm 55 degree Kansas day, one of my last before my move to TX this weekend.
Where at in Texas?

William Larue Wellar 2012 w/ a JJ Series Lil Robusto, we had to put one of our two Corgis to sleep this afternoon from a very aggressive cancer. We will miss Jack!

After lunch a 11 R&J Wide Churchill just no there. After dinner a 08 Bolivar Royal Corona with some Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon now that cigar was on! Oh an the Bourbon was just right as well.

asane9ys.jpg

MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured! You get a lot more of the smokiness out of these than from the Leccia Black labels.

nismo270r said:
MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured! You get a lot more of the smokiness out of these than from the Leccia Black labels.

Good?  Worth trying?  I really have no idea what to expect out of these.

Oliva Master Blends 2 Robusto this afternoon... smooth, but not very complex.  I think it maybe past its prime.  :(

It was a warm day here in southern NH 56F!

Cohiba Siglo IV it had burn issues and kept going out but still a good smoke.

H. Upmann Mag 46 2005 and damn this cigar hit the spot!

After dinner I may go for a third today.
Paul

It was 62F here in the Blue Ridge today so i enjoyed a H Upmann Mag50 on the porch. Delightful!

DPG Blue Label Beli
LFD Colorado Oscuro short robo

Tim

MOW Ruination and AF 858 SG.  I liked AF more than MOW. MoW is good, but it's just too strong....