• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Light this! said:
Tonight it was a 2000 Esplendido paired with some Aberfeldy 21. Wow what a 1- 2 combination punch! An Esplendido that was not plugged and on the money.

Bill again thank you brother for hooking me up. It is truly a pleasure to have you onboard CP.

Rod a big thank you to as well for a great community that you have built here. I'm delighted to be a part of it and a member here. The camaraderie, culture and generosity here is second to none. The sharing, gifting, trading, bombs etc among members is truly genuine. Glad to be here for years to come.

FOGS a thank you to you too for keeping this community clean of the rift raft - I get it.

Those Esplendidos, one of my all time favorites, simply delicious...

Kris, it is great to be here, and I could not have described this place any better than you just did my brother!!

Smoked a PLPC paired with some Highland park 12 last night after finishing the plumbing it the bathroom I am redoing.

Superb pairing btw.

Yesterday it was a Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Belle Encre Perfecto on the 3 hr drive back home.

It was solid, but had some unraveling wrapper issues, and truly it didn't "wow" me.  It was a solid smoke that I'd be happy to have again, but I won't be seeking them out.

Ramon Allones Allones Extra EL 2011.  Absolutely superb, and I'm thinking with a few more years this cigar is going to be divine.  Excellent size for the RA blend. 

H. Upmann Royal Robusto LCDH 2011. Received in a trade from CigSid (Bill). An amazing smoke.

Thanks again Bill!

Capt J said:
H. Upmann Royal Robusto LCDH 2011. Received in a trade from CigSid (Bill). An amazing smoke.

Thanks again Bill!
I agree J, those are some of my favorite sticks, and you are very welcome brother!!

An 11 HdM Epi 2 on my morning drive. Old reliable and good.

IMG_1364_zpsa9591203.jpg

Headly Grange Dobles with coffee for this mornings smoke, simply sweet and nutty. (like most guys on CP)

LGC Medaille d'Or No. 2 on the morning drive. Very good and creamy with some hints of cocoa. I truly enjoy the Lonsdales.

IMG_1370_zpsff3b6290.jpg

This evening over the neighbors house too enjoy some Partagas Serie No.1 2004 LE's. 2 hours of smoking bliss! With the help of a great BOTL I was able to pick up 2 boxes of these beauties.  :rolleyes:

IMG_1398_zps66712e07.jpg

CigSid said:
VERY nice Kris, one hell of a smoke...

Here's one from the other end of the CC cigar smoking spectrum.  :laugh: I have absolutely NO IDEA where or when I got this petaca...no clue what-so-ever!

I've been like a miner lately, digging through my humidors & coolers finding all kinds of strange stuff...and I found a vein of 3 and 5 packs of CC and Opus. Go figure. The cigar was actually pretty good, smooth, no bitterness or fowl tastes at all. A perfect light smoke before bedtime.

image_zpsacd8ba61.jpg

Been on a LP kick lately.
Yesterday smoked a LP Dirty Rat & a LP#9 Corona.
Hope I get over these soon, they are making me broke.