• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Old crusty BBF from Phil (insight) this morning, was spot on perfect the whole way through!

4318A235-C64A-4707-B637-AE9CF7813741_zpswikqr4bv.jpg

Last night a La Escepcion and a QdO Imperial with a bottle of Hine Cognac. Had family over from NYC. 

Light this! said:
Last night a La Escepcion and a QdO Imperial with a bottle of Hine Cognac. Had family over from NYC. 
They stress you out that much, that you need a whole bottle?  :sign:

jfields said:

Haha good one John. I should've rephrased to say we ALL had the bottle. :p

Light this! said:

Haha good one John. I should've rephrased to say we ALL had the bottle. :p

Well Kris, next time try a Little Hine!

image_zps3c544292.jpg

I am having a PSD4 from 2005. This one is really good compared to the one I had a year ago. Maybe it was 2 years ago. This one has some serious complexity. Very sweet but just a bit bitter. Just the way I like them. This is in my top 5 of CC cigars. The last one I had was clearly in a sick period. Is this a regular smoke for any of you?

One of my favorites Alan. A go to CC when I can't make up my mind and I know I don't want to be disappointed.

Had a really nice Anejo 46 yesterday evening while watching The Conjuring with the family. Needless to say..... Charleigh and Noah spent the night on the floor next to mom and dad last night. :laugh:

jfields said:
Had a really nice Anejo 46 yesterday evening while watching The Conjuring with the family. Needless to say..... Charleigh and Noah spent the night on the floor next to mom and dad last night. :laugh:
I loved that movie!

jfields said:
One of my favorites Alan. A go to CC when I can't make up my mind and I know I don't want to be disappointed.

That will teach you to let a 4 and 6 year old watch Horror movies :thumbs:

When my thirteen year old got up during a movie pause to let the dog out, I chucked a pillow at his back from across the room. The result was hilarious Brandon! :laugh:

Herrera Esteli Short Corona - outstanding nic puro.

Tat Verocu #5 - flavor bomb!

Had a 2012 PL Panatela & 2007 PL RE Asia Robusto yesterday.
Both were great, but the Robusto is my Favorite!

Bolivar RC finally on Saturday!  It cracked and burst the first half but I don't care!  It tasted so good after not having anything for so long...

vortex said:
Herrera Esteli Short Corona - outstanding nic puro.

Awesome selections!
Tat Verocu #5 - flavor bomb!
BigBear said:
Had a 2012 PL Panatela & 2007 PL RE Asia Robusto yesterday.
Both were great, but the Robusto is my Favorite!
Awesome selections yet again!
Yesterday was a blind cigar. Check blind review thread for review. This one I had no idea. But it sure was tasty!

Just finished a VR RE petit Robaina. Guess I'll have to get an other box as it was an superb smoke.

Louich I'm glad that you finally had an opportunity to smoke a cigar brother. On my morning drive I continued my QdO whoreness and had a Superior. Very good smoke indeed.

IMG_1996_zps32633f2e.jpg

Morning drive was a H. Upmann Half Corona and tonight after dinner I am finishing up a Monte #2. Both were great as expected!

Vegas Robaina Famosos from 2010.  Smooth, balanced, easy-going... civilized.  It's everything a cigar should be.  I adore this marca.