• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Setharsis said:
Bolivar RC finally on Saturday!  It cracked and burst the first half but I don't care!  It tasted so good after not having anything for so long...
I'm a big fan of BRC, too. Might have to get some more.

Just finished an Oliva 'O' #4 - underrated, IMO. This whole line is; the Churchill maduro is incredible!

vortex said:

Bolivar RC finally on Saturday!  It cracked and burst the first half but I don't care!  It tasted so good after not having anything for so long...
I'm a big fan of BRC, too. Might have to get some more.

Just finished an Oliva 'O' #4 - underrated, IMO. This whole line is; the Churchill maduro is incredible!

I agree with you, the whole Oliva 'O' is underrated.

Being on vacations has its good side I guess. Smoked a nice siglo II while shoveling snow in the front yard.

On my morning drive I revisited the Punch RE just to confirm that they're good - yup still very good. :love:  However both that I've had so far burned wonky and I had to constantly keep touching them up. 

IMG_2010_zpseee41e1a.jpg

bfreebern said:

Great morning smoke, they get me going everytime.

Yes they are Brandon. I haven't had one in a while and it only took a few drags for me to remember how good these are!

Yesterday's BBF left me wanting more Bolivar so on the morning drive I had an excellent 08 BRC. Now both were good but I have to admit that this one was better.

IMG_2032_zps1b803380.jpg

Agreed, the BBFs are powerhouses, but the smaller ring gauge really brings the blend together for me.

PL Encantos Asia Pacifico. I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger on these.

Time to throw away some almost empty boxes and move the contents to singles drawers..... ;)

jfields said:
PL Encantos Asia Pacifico. I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger on these.

Time to throw away some almost empty boxes and move the contents to singles drawers..... ;)

Don't wait too long John as I read somewhere else that the last shipment he received were numbered 3900-3975. There were 4000 boxes produced and he felt that these wouldn't be around much longer.

Light this! said:

Don't wait too long John as I read somewhere else that the last shipment he received were numbered 3900-3975. There were 4000 boxes produced and he felt that these wouldn't be around much longer.
Cha Ching! ;)

Finishing a wonderful Punch Punch.

Now I need to buy more Encantos before they dissapear forever...

Illusione Holy Lance Maduro.

Nothing stunning, just a really great, solid, two hour smoke.

Punch Black Prince from 99 I believe.  Still has some decent flavor

This evening I was deciding between a JL No. 4 RE and a 13 Punch DC. I chose the Punch. Overall it was a good cigar but definitely needs some down time. One long ass smoke too!

IMG_2041_zps3c3551e3.jpg