• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Smoked an El Triunfador #5 out of a box I forgot I had...smooth as silk as it went great with a cup of coffee. Smoked it to the nub...

Morning drive was an excellent BPC.

Afternoon smoke was an even better 07 R&J Escudo EL.

IMG_2411_zpsef870401.jpg

Had a great Bolivar Petit Corona last night as the sun went down and the rain came in.  Great environment for a smoke and the flavor was on point.  These have already improved in the past 4 months I've had them.

Rogue Bamboozle for a night snack

Comacho Triple Maduro for breakfast ( much better blend this time, burns straight as a razor ).

El Triunfador Lancero last night.  I love forgetting about great cigars and rediscovering them.  Man it was a beauty.

Brickhouse said:
El Triunfador Lancero last night.  I love forgetting about great cigars and rediscovering them.  Man it was a beauty.
They're ghostly! Mine tend to disappear and leave behind their empty coffins. :p

I tried a Tat Reserva 7th maduro after dinner with my son, Joel. While I miss sharing after dinner cigars with him, I'm glad he swore off tobacco. He missed a tasty gar, though! Flavor complex yet balanced. Med strength with full body. Only eight months box aging and ready-to-smoke.

I have a hectic life and less time on my hands since the little girl arrived but:
1-some great smokes are meeting their doom guys !
2-I still manage to smoke a couple in the last few weeks like a superb CoLa, a BRc that was spot on and a PL RE Asia Belicosos that Bill traded/bombed me with. Great great smoke thanks for adding that beauty to the pack my friend.

Now back to having no time...lol

louich said:
I have a hectic life and less time on my hands since the little girl arrived but:
1-some great smokes are meeting their doom guys !
2-I still manage to smoke a couple in the last few weeks like a superb CoLa, a BRc that was spot on and a PL RE Asia Belicosos that Bill traded/bombed me with. Great great smoke thanks for adding that beauty to the pack my friend.

Now back to having no time...lol

Louis, it is great that you can balance your time to enjoy a few smokes... Love those PL Belicosos brother, they are sooo good...

Yesterdays morning drive smoke was a glorious LGC No. 2.

IMG_2435_zpsbd4b59d8.jpg

This morning drive was a very good HdM Grand Epi EL. Overall very good but with some down time will be spectacular. The only thing that I didn't like was the damn ring gauge!

Thank you Bill for the stogie.

IMG_2442_zpsc7e53623.jpg