• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Morning drive smoke was an excellent 08 Bolivar Canadian RE.

IMG_2645_zps57f1aeda.jpg

Evening smoke was a decent SLR Asian RE.

IMG_2660_zps84c48994.jpg

The SLR's have come a long way, but still need some time IMO.

PSD #4 last night.  I have a feeling this box is not going to last very long.

This evening was a fantastic 12 LCDH LGC Inmensos. I'm not a big fan of big ring gauges but this one was a finger burner. Definitely getting another box of these.

IMG_2665_zpse545e4a9.jpg

Nice RASS this morning. Smoked nice first 2/3, last third was a tad bitter. In all fairness I did just get them yesterday.

Enjoyed a MFLB LE2010 last night while watching the kids play in the front yard.

This evening was an exceptional Partagas Gran Reserva. Absolutely hands down the best cigar I've ever smoked. Our friends at FOH gave it a 98 & 99 respectfully. I happen to agree with them 100%. If you ever get a chance at one - pull the trigger.

IMG_2700_zps58791e43.jpg

Finger burner for sure.

IMG_2715_zps99040dcd.jpg

Light this! said:
This evening was an exceptional Partagas Gran Reserva. Absolutely hands down the best cigar I've ever smoked. Our friends at FOH gave it a 98 & 99 respectfully. I happen to agree with them 100%. If you ever get a chance at one - pull the trigger.

IMG_2700_zps58791e43.jpg

Finger burner for sure.

Beautiful Kris...

Had a Punch Punch on Saturday night. I smoked one ROTT about 8 months ago, and I must say this is the first time that I have experienced the added value of aging a cigar. It really made a huge difference. They were stored in a tupperdore using boveda humipacks. Plus they were stored in closed tubos. I was surprised there was a discernible difference, especially because they were in closed tubos. So much of what I've read on this forum suggested opening the end of the tubo for aging, but for me this was perfect. Perhaps they would have aged more quickly in open tubo..

Morning drive smoke was a fantastic 09 Boli Especial No. 2 German RE. This bad boy tasted just like a darn La Escepcion with the same ring gauge and spicy profile but a bit longer. (Hummm) :whistling:

IMG_2726_zpsdabbc432.jpg

Morning drive was a fantastic an 07 Party 898 - thank you Bill! This was one hell of a smoke.

IMG_2728_zpsea13a356.jpg

This afternoon with Paul we had some 05 Monte D EL's. These didn't start out well so we put them down for some very good 10 LCDH RA Superiores. These RA's are very good. After Paul left I cut 1/3 of it the Monte and finished it. Definitely a different profile but it wasn't that bad after all. Paul took his to finish it up and came to the same consensus. 

DSC_0788_zps496b2cb1.jpg

Light this! said:
Morning drive smoke was a fantastic 09 Boli Especial No. 2 German RE. This bad boy tasted just like a darn La Escepcion with the same ring gauge and spicy profile but a bit longer. (Hummm) :whistling:

IMG_2726_zpsdabbc432.jpg
I loved these! Fell on some hard times and had to sell the darn box though... :)

Great cigar!

jfields said:

I loved these! Fell on some hard times and had to sell the darn box though... :)

Great cigar!

John, these are freaking great. I'm on a hunt for a box of these if I can find them as I was only able to by a 10'er of these.