• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Last night it was a PSD#4 with some Crown Royal Reserve.  The PSD's I have are young, but they are still smoking great.

Brickhouse said:
Last night it was a PSD#4 with some Crown Royal Reserve.  The PSD's I have are young, but they are still smoking great.
Have had PSD4 for two evenings running. They are still one of my favorites!

MUR AUG '12 Bolivar Coronas Junior with lunch. It's delicious!

B42B5E27-DFD7-4BCC-893B-560CFB0B86AB_zpshki8tqq1.jpg

Smoked an H. Upmann Sir Winston from the '70's the other night. It was better than expected. Nice piece of cigar history!

Morning drive was a very good JL No.1. These are good but get overshadowed by the No. 2's. 

IMG_3039_zps89b3845f.jpg

Evening smoke with my neighbor was my favorite - QdO Imperial.  :love:

IMG_3058_zps0d92be8a.jpg

Had another Illusione Rothchilde today and absolutely love the flavor profile in this cigar. They've hit a home run in my book with this cigar!

LGC from May '13. This was a most excellent smoke! Thanks Kris (Light this!)short review to follow.

Don Pepin Garcia 10th Anniversary.

I love this cigar.  I was able to get a box from Mu Mike when he was liquidating some stock for a friend.  Went back to buy all the rest and they were gone.  

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11922]

That was last night's drive home smoke.  A small Don Diego.  Not great, but certainly worth the money!  I like smaller smokes.  30 minute drive home is perfect.

S

atuck said:
Smoked an H. Upmann Sir Winston from the '70's the other night. It was better than expected. Nice piece of cigar history!

wtf dude.  70s.  nice.

Yesterday had a Por Larranaga Robusto 07 RE Asia Pacifico and an H Upmann Connie #1.  Both solid smokes.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11927]

Illusione Gigantes

If you like Illusione, you will like this.  

Surrogates TrampStamp - starting to like these. Wonder how they'll smoke down the road.