• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Smoking a wonderful FFOX Robusto from 08. Nice change of pace on this hot and sunny day.

louich said:
Smoking a wonderful FFOX Robusto from 08. Nice change of pace on this hot and sunny day.

Louich, nice seeing you around brother.

Morning drive smoke was a good JL No.1. I only have one left from my 2010 box so I decided to crack open a 13 box. Not as good as the 10 box but the potential is there and good overall. Like I said before these always get overshadowed by the JL No. 2's. If you haven't tried these yet, give them a go. 

IMG_3500_zps8d5eb41b.jpg

I dug into my newbie sampler this morning and and grabbed a Nick's Sticks Little Havanna.
I've seen these at my local B&M but never tried one before... I didn't realize that they were made by Perdomo, but now the name makes sense.
I smoked it while I was waiting for my B&M to open so I could buy a few sticks for the Superbowl Random Draw contest, and it was a really great smoke! 
Thanks CJ, I'll have to get some more of these...

CigSid said:
This is what's left of a beautiful Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1 mid 90's:

Nice Bill, I see that you're enjoying some of the old Corojo Tobacco - you cigar snob!  :thumbs:

Light this! said:

Nice Bill, I see that you're enjoying some of the old Corojo Tobacco - you cigar snob!  :thumbs:
I love these! I can't understand why Habanos SA would discontinue these (along with many others). I'm smoking the last box I have sparingly....
Tonight is was a wonderful 05 Cuaba Distinguidos.

jfields said:

I love these! I can't understand why Habanos SA would discontinue these (along with many others). I'm smoking the last box I have sparingly....

John, both you and Bill gifted me one of these. Fighting a slight cold right know but will definitely put fire to one next week when I'm at 100%.

Morning drive smoke was a good 13 HdM Grand Epicure EL. I bought two boxes of these and wanted to try one out. Still very young but will be very good down the road. Damn ring gauge is obnoxious though.  :angry:

IMG_3513_zpsc2b40355.jpg

I had a Perdomo Double Aged 12yr Vintage Extra Connecticut before work tonight... the retrohale was very reminiscent of the Perdomo Champaign I had last week

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12021]

Morning drive was an old reliable 10 PLPC. 

IMG_3529_zps9bf6743e.jpg

Tall Paul came over this afternoon to drop off last months box split and we had some awesome 10 HU LCDH Jar Noellas.

IMG_3539_zps81c4b619.jpg

Evening smoke was a very good HU LCDH Royal Robusto.

IMG_3558_zps31298538.jpg

Yesterday afternoon, I had a very nice Bolivar Británicas gifted to me by my buddy Kris:
BolivarBritanicas_zps8aa830ec.png

Last night, I had an amazing Bolivar Especiales No 2, also gifted by Kris: Thanks buddy!!
BolivarEspecialesNo2_zps91643cab.png

Tonight, I only had a few minutes to enjoy a cigar, so I chose a really nice 10 year old PLPC... Perfect...
PLPC10YO_zps73fe338d.png

Light this! said:
Nice Bill at least you smoke them unlike whylieIDONTneedacigar the hoarder. What did you think of the Boli GB RE?

This guy :laugh:

Very nice pics to both of you (Even though I know Bill just googled those pictures and then posted them as if they were his)

Oh, and nice lighter Kris!