• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Smoking a wonderful FFOX Robusto from 08. Nice change of pace on this hot and sunny day.

louich said:
Smoking a wonderful FFOX Robusto from 08. Nice change of pace on this hot and sunny day.

Louich, nice seeing you around brother.

Morning drive smoke was a good JL No.1. I only have one left from my 2010 box so I decided to crack open a 13 box. Not as good as the 10 box but the potential is there and good overall. Like I said before these always get overshadowed by the JL No. 2's. If you haven't tried these yet, give them a go. 

IMG_3500_zps8d5eb41b.jpg

This is what's left of a beautiful Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1 mid 90's:

PartagasSeleccionPrivadaNo1_zps6dd5c0a9.png

I dug into my newbie sampler this morning and and grabbed a Nick's Sticks Little Havanna.
I've seen these at my local B&M but never tried one before... I didn't realize that they were made by Perdomo, but now the name makes sense.
I smoked it while I was waiting for my B&M to open so I could buy a few sticks for the Superbowl Random Draw contest, and it was a really great smoke! 
Thanks CJ, I'll have to get some more of these...

CigSid said:

Nice Bill, I see that you're enjoying some of the old Corojo Tobacco - you cigar snob!  :thumbs:

Light this! said:

Nice Bill, I see that you're enjoying some of the old Corojo Tobacco - you cigar snob!  :thumbs:
I love these! I can't understand why Habanos SA would discontinue these (along with many others). I'm smoking the last box I have sparingly....
Tonight is was a wonderful 05 Cuaba Distinguidos.

jfields said:

I love these! I can't understand why Habanos SA would discontinue these (along with many others). I'm smoking the last box I have sparingly....

John, both you and Bill gifted me one of these. Fighting a slight cold right know but will definitely put fire to one next week when I'm at 100%.

Morning drive smoke was a good 13 HdM Grand Epicure EL. I bought two boxes of these and wanted to try one out. Still very young but will be very good down the road. Damn ring gauge is obnoxious though.  :angry:

IMG_3513_zpsc2b40355.jpg

I had a Perdomo Double Aged 12yr Vintage Extra Connecticut before work tonight... the retrohale was very reminiscent of the Perdomo Champaign I had last week

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12021]

Light this! said:

Nice Kris, you are much smarter than you look...

Morning drive was an old reliable 10 PLPC. 

IMG_3529_zps9bf6743e.jpg

Tall Paul came over this afternoon to drop off last months box split and we had some awesome 10 HU LCDH Jar Noellas.

IMG_3539_zps81c4b619.jpg

Evening smoke was a very good HU LCDH Royal Robusto.

IMG_3558_zps31298538.jpg

Yesterday afternoon, I had a very nice Bolivar Británicas gifted to me by my buddy Kris:
BolivarBritanicas_zps8aa830ec.png

Last night, I had an amazing Bolivar Especiales No 2, also gifted by Kris: Thanks buddy!!
BolivarEspecialesNo2_zps91643cab.png

Tonight, I only had a few minutes to enjoy a cigar, so I chose a really nice 10 year old PLPC... Perfect...
PLPC10YO_zps73fe338d.png

Nice Bill at least you smoke them unlike whylieIDONTneedacigar the hoarder. What did you think of the Boli GB RE?

Nice pics of your smokes Kris... The boli was amazing... Very tasty, thanks again brother!

I love those cigars Kris! Let me know what you think of the SPNo.1's when you try them.

Light this! said:
Nice Bill at least you smoke them unlike whylieIDONTneedacigar the hoarder. What did you think of the Boli GB RE?

This guy :laugh:

Very nice pics to both of you (Even though I know Bill just googled those pictures and then posted them as if they were his)

Oh, and nice lighter Kris!

Sir Winnie, 2013 to kick off the weekend and welcome Yadi back to the field. Go Cardinals!